• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Removing the "Thank you for your order made with our shopping system" Rate Topic   - - - - -

• flitterbox
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:46 PM #1

I cannot for the life of me find the variable to change / remove the header text sent with order emails: "Thank you for your order made with our shopping system......".

Anyone out there know where i could find it?

Thanks
James Mew

• Zyles
  • Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:53 PM #2

It's in the language variables.

order_notification_header_open
Marketing tip:

Did you know a targeted e-mail marketing campaign can bring conversion rates up to 3.9%? By using reliable e-mail marketing software you can upsell to existing customers on a tight budget. If you are not using e-mail marketing you are missing out big time. I recommend and use Aweber.

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:41 PM #3

I can't seem to find it Zyles,
Sounds stupid but copy/pasting that into the languages search box retrieves not results
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• Zyles
  • Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:40 PM #4

Hmm. Funny, it does for me.

1.3.4 sp2

It's even in the language install files:

public_html/var/database/install/lang_nl.sql:REPLACE INTO cscart_language_values (lang_code, name, value) VALUES ('NL', 'order_notification_header_open', 'Bedankt voor het plaatsen van uw bestelling in ons systeem! U bent altijd weer van harte welkom!');

public_html/var/skins_repository/base/mail/orders/order_notification_open.tpl:{$lang.order_notification_header_open}<br><br>

I can't find the english SQL though.
Marketing tip:

Did you know a targeted e-mail marketing campaign can bring conversion rates up to 3.9%? By using reliable e-mail marketing software you can upsell to existing customers on a tight budget. If you are not using e-mail marketing you are missing out big time. I recommend and use Aweber.

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:04 AM #5

Do a search for: text_letter_footer, and you will find it there.

• tendrel
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:21 PM #6

I cannot for the life of me find the variable to change / remove the header text sent with order emails: "Thank you for your order made with our shopping system......".

This doesn't appear to be in the language variables. The code that generates this is: {$order_status.email_header}. I don't know SQL or where to find this to change it. Can anyone else help out here?

• Dreamshop
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:35 AM #7

Update

I figured it out!

At the top left of the admin panel in the "Orders" box is a link for "Order Statuses"...click that then scroll down to "O". Hmmm, now I wonder if I can check the link text for Order Statuses...cause that's mighty strange verbage. ;-)
I'm the SEO Girl and Food Blog geek. ;)
[SIZE="1"]CS-Cart V1.3.4 R3[/SIZE]

• flitterbox
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:17 AM #8

Brilliant, thanks Dreamshop.
James Mew

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:30 PM #9

This worked perfectly for me. :)