Profssional CS-Cart Templates Only $19.95 Now!

For a limited time we’re having a crazy sale on all of our 2.1.x compliant CS-Cart templates. They’re all on sale for only $19.95 here: http://www.themedemon.com/cs-cart-templates.html

I need something very clean & uncluttered, similar to the Cimbex or Kinu templates you have for xcart (but not for CS-Cart!)…

All of the templates you have for CS-Cart are just to “busy” for my preferences.

Any solutions?

[quote name=‘Struck’]I need something very clean & uncluttered, similar to the Cimbex or Kinu templates you have for xcart (but not for CS-Cart!)…

All of the templates you have for CS-Cart are just to “busy” for my preferences.

Any solutions?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. What you see is our current CS-Cart selection. I’ll meet with our team this week to discuss simpler options.

However I would appreciate it if other members would let us know if you agree that you would like simple, less “busy” CS-Cart template choices?

[quote name=‘mayanetwork’]Thanks for the feedback. What you see is our current CS-Cart selection. I’ll meet with our team this week to discuss simpler options.

However I would appreciate it if other members would let us know if you agree that you would like simple, less “busy” CS-Cart template choices?[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. Thats the worst thing about CS templates. People a trying to cram everything in when actually you just want a nice clean flow.

I concur. I really like the Kinu.

[QUOTE]Hell yes. Thats the worst thing about CS templates. People a trying to cram everything in when actually you just want a nice clean flow.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I like, just get to the point! :wink:

And thank you for your reply Paul,

I guess you could say I am looking for more of a b2b professional level template, no floating bubbles that distract from my products, and not for selling toys retail.

I can more or less build a skin from scratch if need be, however, my thoughts are that if I find something relatively close to my end result, then I would have no problem paying 80-150.00 as it will save me money vs. doing it myself, even if I need to replace a few banner images to personalize.

Also, with the trend towards wider monitors, I must be able to switch to 100% site width as I will not waste more than 10 pixels of valuable real estate on the page width, bubbles in the boarders don’t sell my products. :wink:

[QUOTE]I concur. I really like the Kinu.[/QUOTE]

Tool, although I hate to say this, best way I can refer to that is “Magento-ish”, and I do very much like that uncluttered design with the bigassed orange buttons! :slight_smile:

Just do it, click the button!

[quote name=‘Struck’]Tool, although I hate to say this, best way I can refer to that is “Magento-ish”, and I do very much like that uncluttered design with the bigassed orange buttons! :slight_smile:

Just do it, click the button![/QUOTE]

I’ll get my designers working on some new designs. What I would appreciate from you is some design types/colors you would like? So a clean corporate blue design would seem to be one you all seem to want.

What else? Any other styles/examples/colors you want and are looking for? If you make a suggestion that others agree with we’ll get it made for you guys!

Please take a look at our CS-Cart template selection here [url]http://www.themedemon.com/cs-cart-templates.html[/url] and please let us know what changes you would like for any particular template.

For example you said you like clean and simple but our Pixola template is very clean and simple: [url]http://www.themedemon.com/pixola-cs-cart-template.html[/url] so what would you change?

I like minimalistic templates

[quote name=‘Darius’]I like minimalistic templates[/quote]

And / Or

[quote]"Looking forward to a trustworthy semi-classic, but modern template. The look should have fashionable colors like off-tone purple on a white background. The navigation must emphasize that the store is long established (since 1970). It must give the feeling that you are back in your old-village store where mom and dad runs the business. They know all their customers and give the best personal support/service.

"[/quote]

Definately crisp and clean is the way to go.

The Cimbex one you have for X Cart is about the cleanest I see on your site.

I would definately go for something like this for CS

JOhn

[quote name=‘Struck’]Tool, although I hate to say this, best way I can refer to that is “Magento-ish”, and I do very much like that uncluttered design with the bigassed orange buttons! :slight_smile:

Just do it, click the button![/QUOTE]

Just a comment on the reasoning many well designed templates use red or orange buttons/links; its to increase conversion rates and sales.

The majority of studies done on conversion rates with different colors show that links/buttons in the orange and red color palette will increase the % of clicks. And in contrast links/buttons in the blue color palette will reduce clicks.

This is something that CS-Cart understands and does very well. We’ve been selling online for around 11 years in various industries and have tested this out for both our clients and our own sites and this has proven to be true in our experience and tests. Just my 2 cents :wink:

[quote name=‘mayanetwork’]Please take a look at our CS-Cart template selection here [url]http://www.themedemon.com/cs-cart-templates.html[/url] and please let us know what changes you would like for any particular template.

For example you said you like clean and simple but our Pixola template is very clean and simple: [url]http://www.themedemon.com/pixola-cs-cart-template.html[/url] so what would you change?[/QUOTE]

Hello Paul,

Like I mentioned earlier, these two templates are what I consider clean, simple & professional looking, the Cimbex or Kinu templates you have for xcart.

You should just port these two designs over to CS-Cart, if you wanted to offer them in a few different color variations, then that would be your call & most likely a good idea I suppose.

Just kill all the blocks. It will look a lot less cluttered that way :wink:

[quote name=‘Flow’]Just kill all the blocks. It will look a lot less cluttered that way ;)[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the product pics?

[QUOTE]Are you referring to the product pics?[/QUOTE]

I am sure the “Blocks” feature in CS-Cart is what is being referred to, however, that is not really related to a template design & is secondary. Anyone can turn-off any unnecessary blocks/features in CS-Cart.

The kinu is a slick design! Personally I used 12leaves.com since their designs are almost all clean, simple and easy.