• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Security Rate Topic   - - - - -

• dominos_2004
  • Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:55 PM #1

Guys, i mean cs-cart people if you don't fix security problems with cs-cart right now, i will post all details to all most popular webmasters forums!
CS-Cart 3.0.3

• Zyles
  • Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:49 AM #2

A 'threat' about 'security problems' does not help solve anything. And there is no real security threat, just deny access to the directories that you do not want people to access.

Security 101.

And spamming the forum with multiple posts do not help at all.
Marketing tip:

Did you know a targeted e-mail marketing campaign can bring conversion rates up to 3.9%? By using reliable e-mail marketing software you can upsell to existing customers on a tight budget. If you are not using e-mail marketing you are missing out big time. I recommend and use Aweber.

• Luthien
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:11 AM #3

Geez Dominos! CS Cart is the best cart around hands down ..and this forum is a godsend. The people here (cscart included) are so approachable and keen to keep improving the cart and are so responsive, not to mention they are incredibly polite and absolute gentlemen - why would you post like this? If you are concerned about security by all means ask questions but don't threaten.....

• TonyK
  • Members
  • 1686 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:14 AM #4

moved to "security" forum.
Pimpin' skins since v1.0

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:33 AM #5

Guys, i mean cs-cart people if you don't fix security problems with cs-cart right now, i will post all details to all most popular webmasters forums!

I'll kick you in the head for that very reason dominos_2004
Since when should you take it upon yourself to release security details and in that IMPACT all stores and members here?
I'm quite happy to have CS-Cart working for me for a meagre $200 bucks without extortion/blackmail for details that are already closed.

Oh and in the end.. Please send a pm/email to CS-cart support rather then post something as brainless as your comment for the world to see.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• TonyK
  • Members
  • 1686 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:56 AM #6

Dominoes has been warned repeated times for double posting (he posted the same thread 6 times). He has also threatened cs and all of our stores.

I have banned him for 3 days and am awaiting a response from cs itself on what his future status on these forums should be.
Pimpin' skins since v1.0

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:11 PM #7

Good Call....

Threats & Blackmail, how pathetic !!
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

• roban
  • Moderators
  • 1132 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:48 PM #8

What an inane thing to say.

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:15 PM #9

what security threats is this guy talking about? all because someone got to his tpl's? what is someone going to do with a tpl? launch an ICBM during your checkout process?
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• roban
  • Moderators
  • 1132 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:03 PM #10

what security threats is this guy talking about? all because someone got to his tpl's? what is someone going to do with a tpl? launch an ICBM during your checkout process?

Thank you. That's the most hilarious comment I've heard in a long time. I'm dying here.