Store closed . html

does anyone know how to rename store_closed.html to coming_soon.html ?

please kindly let me know where to change this.

I know the store_closed.html is in the root folder, but what i’m thinking to do is when i clicked on close store in Admin, it will go to coming_soon.html rather than store_closed.html

thank you

Why can’t you just edit the store_closed.html to say whatever you want?

[quote name=‘zeero6’]Why can’t you just edit the store_closed.html to say whatever you want?[/QUOTE]

because the system will look for store_closed.html when you close your store.

if i just rename it like you’ve mentioned, it will show 404 document not found. Anyone have any idea, how to rename it?

[quote name=‘kickzz’]because the system will look for store_closed.html when you close your store.

if i just rename it like you’ve mentioned, it will show 404 document not found. Anyone have any idea, how to rename it?[/quote]

You have to change the HTML code within the ‘store_closed.html’ file, not the file name.

There is no need to rename the file. Just like martfox says. Just change what is inside the store_closed.html

I modify this file during upgrades. I add contact information, estimated time of re-opening and the code for live help in which customers can communicate.

The url still has store closed, but the contents is whatever you want it to say.

Bob

[quote name=‘kickzz’]does anyone know how to rename store_closed.html to coming_soon.html ?[/quote]

Ok, you can make something like this inside the ‘store_closed.html’ file :

Original source code:

[quote]

The store is temporarily closed for maintenance

The store is temporarily closed

Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance.

[/quote]replace with:
[quote]

Coming soon

Coming soon.

[/quote]

Thank you all for your feedback and suggestion, what i really want to change is the URL to …/coming_soon.html rather …/store_closed.html when click on close store in admin.

i'll tyring to do this ) I can recommend best way::

Go to .htaccess and add store_closed.html to DirectoryIndex

Hi there

try in controllers\customer\init.php about line 42

return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_REDIRECT, Registry::get('config.current_location') . '/store_closed.html');

to change the file name to what ever you wish, after you have renamed the store_closed.html

and also

in var\snapshots\cs-cart_2.x.x_professional_dist.php

about line 8 or 14 (it depends on your version) the

'e1de6860940a7ba264fdf4574c5743e7' => '/store_closed.html',

'0e9ad7db78c6bc488bc69a7d043a42bb' => '/store_closed.gif',

Cheers

My Launch template whit timer.

Based on [url=“http://www.vivrocks.com/”]HugeDomains.com free comming soon template.

Very easy to costumize.

Replace the text and the link to twitter or Facebook

you can upload all in your root folder. only the store-close.htmlwill be replaced

commingsoontemplate.zip