JS Banner Addon

Coding Staff is proud to announce the JS Banner module for CS-Cart. It’s a ready for use solution that will help you implement a CS-Cart Banner, CS-Cart Slideshow or Image Rotator with more than 27 different effects and linkable slides. Each of the 27 effects may have more different sub effects (14) that increase the possibilities for creating unique slideshows.

The module administration is smooth, AJAX based, clean and easy. CS-Cart JS Banner provides cs-cart administrators with seamless experience; there is no need to read multiple tutorials to start using and administrating this module.

We would appreciate it if you =cs_electronic_store_blue"]looked at the demo and let us know your thoughts.

hi , that is cool.

where can i get it ?

thank you

[quote name=‘londonman’]hi , that is cool.

where can i get it ?

thank you[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.codingstaff.net/cs-cart-modules/js-banner.html[/url]

What are the benefits of this over your CS-Cart Flash Banner mod? Can you easily administer the admin without know flash/JS? Do you have an example of what the admin area looks like?

hey, i could try to post some pics up of what this looks like, i have purchased this banner and it works very well.

When i get the time and if anyone wants to know what it looks like check out my site.(im still editing the slide show though)

Looks like you are getting it. The part that I am curious about is the admin area. I am curious as to how easy/hard it is.

Jim,

The Coding Staff banner is awesome. There are a ton of options/features in the admin, but it all makes sense.

It’s really easy to add banner images and change the options on how the banner looks.

The banner is also really easy to install and knowing that you have knowledge with CS-Cart, I’m sure that you could do it no problem.

Brandon

[SIZE=3]Nice Addon, but my only problem is the name is misleading. It is a Flash Banner Addon not really a true Javascript (JS) Banner Addon.[/SIZE]

The link to the demo is to the flash version. They also have a great JS version.

It would be really great of them if they updated their demo.

Brandon

I wonder if the banner part way down the page on the right hand side is the Javascript banner? It is the one that says JS Banner so maybe the other is the flash.

@brandonvd

I’m sure I could figure it out. What I am hoping is that I can show one of my employees how to do it and I can have someone else updating instead of me. That is one of the reasons why I like it when people who sell mods offer some place to see the admin side too. I also like to see the admin to make sure it doesn’t take someone who has a degree in Linux to be able to use.

I am using the coding staff banner and it couldn’t be easier to use.

You could easily explain to your employees how it works and how to update it (this is actually the reason that I bought it, updating code was too difficult and error sensitive).

Support from Coding Staff is also good. I mailed them because links always opens in a new window and I’d like a link to open in the same window. I got a fast reply: they are looking into it and will fix it for me or add it in a new version.

The link opening in a blank window is set in:

skins/your-skin/customer/addons/cs_js_banners/blocks/cs_js_banners.tpl

You should have:

{if $curr_img.url}

Thanks Brandon, and coding staff for fixing if for me while I was traveling.

Verry Good Aplication. I bought it and implement it to our pages. But there should be a better User Manuel how to set something for rookies like me!

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]The link opening in a blank window is set in:

skins/your-skin/customer/addons/cs_js_banners/blocks/cs_js_banners.tpl

You should have:

{if $curr_img.url}

[quote name=‘Triplets’][SIZE=3]Nice Addon, but my only problem is the name is misleading. It is a Flash Banner Addon not really a true Javascript (JS) Banner Addon.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

But the good thing is you can open it also on safari or apple OS. As you know they did not support flash!

Their customer service is pretty slow… does anyone know how to add the navigation to the slider like in the demo? I didn’t see an option for it, and they haven’t responded to my question from their support link.

Thanks!

[quote name=‘Triplets’][SIZE=3]Nice Addon, but my only problem is the name is misleading. It is a Flash Banner Addon not really a true Javascript (JS) Banner Addon.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think the link to the JS banner demo is wrong, it links to the flash banner demo they also sell.

I use the JS banner which this works fine, and is not using flash.

@ Esteve - I don’t think the JS banner can show the navigation like the one on the demo because of the above.

I’m sure Coding staff will contact you though and sort things out for you.

[quote name=‘Flow’]I think the link to the JS banner demo is wrong, it links to the flash banner demo they also sell.

I use the JS banner which this works fine, and is not using flash.

@ Esteve - I don’t think the JS banner can show the navigation like the one on the demo because of the above.

I’m sure Coding staff will contact you though and sort things out for you.[/QUOTE]

That’s disappointing. I really wish I could get some response from this company. I just asked for a refund, but still no response.

i also bought this addon a few weeks ago. sent emails, messages etc. never received any reply from this company at all.

if still no response, i will have to ask for other member for paid help.