6 - close the application vendor

[quote name=‘brokensword’]How can I add these fields

1 - add subscription

2 - Determining type of business

3 - Number of Products Allowed

3 - subscription period

5 - Payment

6 - close the application vendor[/QUOTE]

I need to implement this kind of update. Any response on how to do this. I suspect I need to use the hooks, but a working example would be great.

same issue

I need this too…

You have some items that are informational but most are intended to apply logic. So not only do you have to add the fields (this is the easy part), but you also have to apply the logic to all the places where it would apply and take appropriate response). I.e. if you set a vendor to allow for 10 products, but they try to add an 11th, you need the logic in place to catch this,not allow it, and inform them of their limit.

Not sure what you mean by the add subscription and subscription period. Are you wanting the vendor to only be active for some period of time?

For payment, you want to identify what payment methods each vendor can use? Or are you asking to allow the vendor to specify their own payment method and provider?

Does close the application vendor mean to disable the vendor, delete them, or what?

If you can better define your terms, would be easier to respond. In any event, this is all custom work that would need to be done.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1333826756' post='134483']

You have some items that are informational but most are intended to apply logic. So not only do you have to add the fields (this is the easy part), but you also have to apply the logic to all the places where it would apply and take appropriate response). I.e. if you set a vendor to allow for 10 products, but they try to add an 11th, you need the logic in place to catch this,not allow it, and inform them of their limit.

Not sure what you mean by the add subscription and subscription period. Are you wanting the vendor to only be active for some period of time?

For payment, you want to identify what payment methods each vendor can use? Or are you asking to allow the vendor to specify their own payment method and provider?

Does close the application vendor mean to disable the vendor, delete them, or what?

If you can better define your terms, would be easier to respond. In any event, this is all custom work that would need to be done.

[/quote]

read this first

what i want is subscription plan right now with some change