Export store settings

What’s the best method to backup the store settings only without any categories or products? I am making all these tweaks in the trial version and want to make sure I capture them before the trial ends or I attempt a license upgrade.

I checked the KB and I found how to backup the entire catalog, but I just want store settings since my product data is fake.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘Osu9400’]What’s the best method to backup the store settings only without any categories or products? I am making all these tweaks in the trial version and want to make sure I capture them before the trial ends or I attempt a license upgrade.

I checked the KB and I found how to backup the entire catalog, but I just want store settings since my product data is fake.

Thanks.[/quote]

I’d have to think the only real way would be to backup the cscart_settings_* tables by hand with a SQL tool such as PHPMyAdmin, but I’m not entirely sure it’d be wise to just restore these settings over a new install, but as long as the versions match, it should be ok.

Or, maybe you should just delete all of your “test” products & categories thru your site admin panel, then back up your DB so that only the relevant details are remaining.