ADDON: Review Attributes

The Review Attributes Addon is a money making addon every shop should have installed. Customer reviews are an important asset to every website and result in more return customers and new customers then not having any reviews at all. The attributes can be fully managed in the administration panel.

The addon is being tested on 2.1.3 and will be available very soon, don’t miss out on the introductory price and donate today !!!

Will There be a way to auto generate an email to customers after a specified amount of time to review the product they purchased?

Stu

[quote name=‘derbytown502’]Will There be a way to auto generate an email to customers after a specified amount of time to review the product they purchased?

Stu[/quote]

Not with this addon mainly because this addon relates to the reviews functionality and not the newsletter. We can develop an addon that would do what you are asking, I will have a look into that, Thanks - Sno

Thanks Sno! I think I’ve seen many here ask about this type of mod. As always it’s a pleasure.

Stu

Hi Sno,

It’s great to see this addon is coming.

Two suggestions for future development:

1. Allow customers to upload picture with the review. A picture speaks louder than a thousands words!

2. Add social function or customer customer convsation as Ratevoice

[url]http://www.ratevoice.com/images/demo_images/demo_edge-small.png[/url]

Hi Sno,

It’s great to see this addon is coming.

Two suggestions for future development:

1. Allow customers to upload picture with the review. A picture speaks louder than a thousands words!

2. Add social function or customer customer convsation as Ratevoice

It is possible to assign this addon to his own tab, separated and right below the regular tabs so is always visible?

The idea is to have it like in amazon, where the review are not hidden in a tab.

Thank you and good work. I’m looking forward when is released.

[quote name=‘derbytown502’]Will There be a way to auto generate an email to customers after a specified amount of time to review the product they purchased?

Stu[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with this. Auto-generated emails at a set interval (say 2 weeks from original date of purchase) would be very helpful and stimulate more customers to write product reviews.

[quote name=‘Chef_Joe’]I completely agree with this. Auto-generated emails at a set interval (say 2 weeks from original date of purchase) would be very helpful and stimulate more customers to write product reviews.[/QUOTE]

Especially if you offered them a coupon for a slight discount off their next order after a review was made as a way of showing appreciation for their time spent (fine, call it a bribe, it is what it is)!

you dont mention when this addon will finish. it says 2 weeks only, but the date? it can be any 2 weeks right?

we will surely need this addon.

Please let us know the deadline of the finished addon.

thanks

This is great news !.

Will it be compatible with 2.1.2 ?

Please let us know when this is finished. Thanks.

Would be awesome if the review can also be shared on facebook / twitter etc.

1. Customer writes raving review
  2. Customer clicks share on facebook
  3. 500 friends of customer see the review, check out your shop and buy for 100s of euro’s each!

:grin:

[quote name=‘ogia’]Please let us know when this is finished. Thanks.[/quote]

Will be done 1 week from today.

[quote name=‘flow’]

Would be awesome if the review can also be shared on facebook / twitter etc.

1. Customer writes raving review
  2. Customer clicks share on facebook
  3. 500 friends of customer see the review, check out your shop and buy for 100s of euro’s each![/quote]

I’ll see if this is possible but we may be better off just doing a full-blown facebook addon that would handle all of this - Sno

today we should receive an email saying that the addon is available for download?

its been 10 days, not one week, please stick with your words snorocket.

its better you said 2 month, and you keep the 2 months, rather than 1 week, finally 2 months later release.

please try to keep your words.

[quote name=‘vidan’]its been 10 days, not one week, please stick with your words snorocket.

its better you said 2 month, and you keep the 2 months, rather than 1 week, finally 2 months later release.

please try to keep your words.[/quote]

We are keeping the developers very busy with numerous addons and as a result this addon will be finished March 1st, I would expect a few days beta testing then an official release. When you create great addons like we do it takes time and schedules are always pushed back, it’s the nature of developing addons, if people don’t want to wait then let me know so I can give a refund, Thanks - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]We are keeping the developers very busy with numerous addons and as a result this addon will be finished March 1st, I would expect a few days beta testing then an official release. When you create great addons like we do it takes time and schedules are always pushed back, it’s the nature of developing addons, if people don’t want to wait then let me know so I can give a refund, Thanks - Sno[/QUOTE]

Hi Sno,

We are also waiting for this addon and we have paid the addon as you said “in next week its done”

When you are not sure when you can finish the product you should not give a date, if you have studied university you should already know this. Deadline is the most valuable word / contract for a business person.

You can not just say if you dont like it get your refund and F*** O**…

That would be a really bad business practice.

We liked your addon knowledge base (we can not make it work now since the upgrade) now we want to have the review addon and you are also ignoring people who actually paid you trusting your word.

If these people are trusting you then you should at least say " Sorry i was wrong with the date" and good explanation or offer them something else.

You will see that you would make people happy and come back to you for more.

Sorry if i was mean but thats the nature and that we have to adopt and i think you should too.

I asked Sno about the addon on Mon 21 feb and this was his reply:

“Hi John, the developers are beta testing the addon right now, I’m expecting it to be finished within a few days, I will let everyone know, Thanks - Sno”

So I do not see how it can be dealyed another week if it is in beta testing surely the developer would finish this addon if it was in beta testing before continuing with another addon

John

nice words from silverbestbuy,

and as for JohnCarroll

it happened to me the words like this, and saw that his promise everywhere, geez…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]" the developers are beta testing the addon right now, I’m expecting it to be finished within a few days, I will let everyone know, Thanks - Sno"[/QUOTE]

i have some time to collect his post, if you care to read it feel free.

no offense btw.

as per this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=105005#post105005[/url]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Hi Jesse, Yes all of the addons will all be released within the next week except for the Voting Contest & Task/Project Addon which will be ~3-4 weeks. Basically I’ve been waiting for the release of 2.1.3 as I was expecting it to be released by now and I would like all these new addons to start fresh compatible with 2.1.3, Thanks - Sno[/QUOTE]

from what i read, only 1 of the 8 addons that has been released.

and its not next week. more like 3 weeks (profit loss addon)

i dont know about the other addon, but as usual the example taken from review attribute that has not been release.

flashback…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=110720#post110720[/url]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Theres a new policy where whiners and complainers like vidan have to pay for an upgrade, ok joking aside, if you want the horse to get you were your going then don’t kick it. The Quote / Invoicing Addon is fixed, it will be up next week for download. The Helpdesk has been upgraded to 2.1.3 and we are investigating bug reports, we are adding a few basic functionality to the Helpdesk - Sno[/QUOTE]

its been 2 weeks since his post. and no release no info regarding update.

----- same addon this was from 20th january 2011-

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=105005#post105005[/url]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]This is currently being added along with a few minor bug fixes, the addon will also be updated to CS-Cart v2.1.3, the updated version (v1.5) is expected to be released the [COLOR=“Red”]first week in February.[/COLOR]

It’s a little late to request new features but we’ll have it added, if you would like this [COLOR=“Red”]feature now you can send us a donation [/COLOR] :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: so we can pay the development team to add it in now, let me know, Thanks - Sno[/QUOTE]

yet ask another donation LOL (no hard feeling sno)

its been 3 weeks since first week of february, and still no updates.

[COLOR=“Olive”]i believe update will be post after my post (this post) and AGAIN another promise (i hope im wrong)[/COLOR]

“Deadline is the most valuable word / contract for a business person”

you should know how to credibly make promises (as a service provider)

NOTE: the :twisted: added by me, all of his quote post Ownership / copyright by him (refer as “snorocket”)

because i dont dare promise like him.