• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seo Ultimate: Canonical Url + Google Rich Snippets + Seo Name History + More Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:23 PM #221

Thank you very much!

• zaas90
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:38 PM #222

Great add-on. I add an issue with CS Cart Template BUYSHOP and this SEO add-on and the SEO support guys looked at it and had it fixed within the hour. Very good response which gives me confidence with this add-on!

Thanks.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:41 PM #223

The SEO Ultimate addon is upgraded for CS-Cart v4.2.1+(8-4-2014), all features available in previous versions are added to CS-Cart v4.2.1+ now. Some highlights are shown below:
  • Canonical url for homepage, vendor page, cms page, news page, feature page(e.g. brand feature page) is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Custom canonical url support is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Meta keywords duplicate content problem caused by pagination is solved for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Auto-fill empty meta keywords and meta description feature is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Testimonial page is indexable by search engines for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Tags duplicate content problem of CS-Cart is solved (All versions)
SEO Ultimate addon page: http://www.cscartroc...mate-addon.html

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:04 PM #224

The SEO Ultimate addon is compatible with both CS-Cart v4.2.1+ basic and responsive theme, an update is required for responsive theme clients. Please feel free to contact us at https://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/ to get the upgraded version.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:45 AM #225

Great add-on. I add an issue with CS Cart Template BUYSHOP and this SEO add-on and the SEO support guys looked at it and had it fixed within the hour. Very good response which gives me confidence with this add-on!

Thanks.

Thank you! The addon is also compatible with any 3rd party/custom theme like Vivashop and etc.

• Gizmo
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:15 PM #226

Just a question, why do we need this addon when most of these features are available in the new cs cart?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
[center]www.vapeking.co.za[/center]

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:59 PM #227

Because the CS-Cart implementation is half baked.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:55 PM #228

I bought this addon and had a problem. Louis fixed it within a hour! On a Sunday!

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 294 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:43 AM #229

I just bought your add-on, because my SEO sucks and this is part of the solution. But there's not any manual on your site that really discusses setting up the catonical links, redirects, etc.

I have set up my store opticaloceansales.com with products in various categories, as well as a Manufacturer's section, What's New, On Sale!, etc. I'm not sure how to go about adding the catonical url?

As I have an existing store with lots of outside links from my blog, adwords ads, outside social media links etc. that link into products, I don't want to disturb the links. If I add this in will it automatically redirect?

Looks like a great add-on, but it could use some documentation. Also is the ltest 4.2.1 version also compatible with 4.1x stores?

Jack

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:12 AM #230

I just bought your add-on, because my SEO sucks and this is part of the solution. But there's not any manual on your site that really discusses setting up the catonical links, redirects, etc.

I have set up my store opticaloceansales.com with products in various categories, as well as a Manufacturer's section, What's New, On Sale!, etc. I'm not sure how to go about adding the catonical url?

As I have an existing store with lots of outside links from my blog, adwords ads, outside social media links etc. that link into products, I don't want to disturb the links. If I add this in will it automatically redirect?

Looks like a great add-on, but it could use some documentation. Also is the ltest 4.2.1 version also compatible with 4.1x stores?

Jack

Hi Jack, the canonical url will be generated automatically. It will not affect your current urls so all the outside links will still work. The latest version is also compatible with cs-cart v4.1.x. If there are any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us through our helpdesk. Thanks!

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:57 PM #231

Thanks Louis for the great support!

A few questions:
In looking at my Webmaster page now, under html improvements; I see that we have a lot of duplicate meta descriptions, a lot of "short meta descriptions" ?, and quite a few duplicate tags.

I thought the add-on filled these in from the titles?

Under structured data it's only found 37 pages, mostly articles. How long does it take?

I asked this in another post but; If I have 1350 individual products in my base feed, why is Google only indexing 682 out of 1650 pages submitted on my sitemap?

If there's something more that I need to do, please let me know.

Jack

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:21 PM #232

Thanks Louis for the great support!

A few questions:
In looking at my Webmaster page now, under html improvements; I see that we have a lot of duplicate meta descriptions, a lot of "short meta descriptions" ?, and quite a few duplicate tags.

I thought the add-on filled these in from the titles?

Under structured data it's only found 37 pages, mostly articles. How long does it take?

I asked this in another post but; If I have 1350 individual products in my base feed, why is Google only indexing 682 out of 1650 pages submitted on my sitemap?

If there's something more that I need to do, please let me know.

Jack

Hi Jack, it will take Google some time to notice your site changes and improvements. Also Google doesn't guarantee to index all the pages.

• xDee
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:54 AM #233

Buying this addon you got two things bundled: the addon itself and quick and preofessional hepl from developer. Got some issues installing it on my modded shop, but Louis helped to fix them quickly. Everything works like a charm now, highly recommended!

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:57 AM #234

Buying this addon you got two things bundled: the addon itself and quick and preofessional hepl from developer. Got some issues installing it on my modded shop, but Louis helped to fix them quickly. Everything works like a charm now, highly recommended!

Thank you!

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:07 PM #235

The addon is upgraded for CS-Cart v4.2.4 and no update is required.

• Olof
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:16 AM #236

Will this add-on solve a pesky problem we are having?

We run a 4-language website under 1 domain but a Google search on Company Name will only return the english language website. Regardless from which country you search from and which browser language settings you have. Very frustrating.

Some more details:
Our website will present the relevant language based on the visitor's primary language setting in his browser.
For example, a visitor with German as his primary browser language will type in www.ABC.com but will get served
http://ABC.com/index.php?sl=de

Note: we have English as the main front side language, and an English language visitor will get served
http://ABC.com/index.php?sl=en

Thanks in advance
Olof

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:29 PM #237

Will this add-on solve a pesky problem we are having?

We run a 4-language website under 1 domain but a Google search on Company Name will only return the english language website. Regardless from which country you search from and which browser language settings you have. Very frustrating.

Some more details:
Our website will present the relevant language based on the visitor's primary language setting in his browser.
For example, a visitor with German as his primary browser language will type in www.ABC.com but will get served
http://ABC.com/index.php?sl=de

Note: we have English as the main front side language, and an English language visitor will get served
http://ABC.com/index.php?sl=en

Thanks in advance
Olof

Hi, how about searching for language specific product name? Will the correct result(s) be shown?

• Olof
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:25 PM #238

Hi, how about searching for language specific product name? Will the correct result(s) be shown?

Well that was a painful exercise.. :-( Google results in non-English language were poor to put it mildly.. it often did not return any hits. When we forced it (through advanced search) to only search inside our domain it kept giving links which were outdated (404). We changed our website to Cs-Cart about 6 months ago but Google appears to ignore it.
Given such extreme bad results, I suspect other factors are at work. I'm not technical enough, but this Monday I will check with the IT guys.
And I will buy your SEO add-on because regardless of some underlying factors, we can use all the SEO help we need...
Olof

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:53 PM #239

Hi CScartRock,

Just wondering if there any good reason to buy your SEO add-on when running Cs-cart 4.24? What am I getting with your add-on compare with built-in SEO function in v 4.24+?

Cheers,
XM007

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:50 PM #240

Hi CScartRock,

Just wondering if there any good reason to buy your SEO add-on when running Cs-cart 4.24? What am I getting with your add-on compare with built-in SEO function in v 4.24+?

Cheers,
XM007

Hi, below are some of the highlights:
  • Canonical url for homepage, vendor page, cms page, news page, feature page(e.g. brand feature page) is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Custom canonical url support is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Meta keywords duplicate content problem caused by pagination is solved for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Auto-fill empty meta keywords and meta description feature is added for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Testimonial page is indexable by search engines for CS-Cart v4.2.1+
  • Tags duplicate content problem of CS-Cart is solved (All versions)