How to stop the out of stock mail?

How will I go about stopping the out of stock mails als administrator when a product has been sold and they are no longer in stock? Of each prodcut that I sell there is only one in stock and I keep getting this darn email that the sold product is now out of stock. I know it is out of stock because they are one of a kind:-)

I have looked everywhere but I am sure I missed it.

Update: Removing the email adres from Administration > Settings > Order department e-mail address works but gives two error messages at the front end when a customer buys something.

Error message are:

You must provide at least one recipient email address.

and

Message could not be sent.

Mailer Error: You must provide at least one recipient email address.

So that can’t be the solution.

Set you inventory to do not track,

set on a product by product basis,

also in settings general make sure low stock notification threshold is blank

and settings/general disable inventory tracking checkbox

JOhn

I can’t seem to find the [quote]set on a product by product basis, [/quote]. Could you point me in the right direction?

Also I noticed that when I follow your instructions and people chnage the Quantity of prodcuts they want to order the are allowed to do so even though I have only one of each prodcut. How would I go about removing the Quantity field so visitors can’t chnage Quantity?

[quote name=‘Martin’]Also I noticed that when I follow your instructions and people chnage the Quantity of prodcuts they want to order the are allowed to do so even though I have only one of each prodcut. How would I go about removing the Quantity field so visitors can’t chnage Quantity?[/quote]

Answered in [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=108136#post108136[/url]

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread…but If you have different SKUs for each product variation (added as a option'), this will not work.

For Example:

Product / SKU

Blue box = BX1234B

Red box = BX1234R

Green box = BX1234G

You have to enable 'track inventory with options' in order to allow individual SKUs for each product variation - which is business critical for us.

Is there a way in the source code to comment out the 'low stock notification' email script? Maybe we can add this under 'Order Statuses'? Or perhaps make a new item - 'Track With Options, Unlimited Stock'?

Thanks,

Dan