• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Find Version Rate Topic   - - - - -

• vortech
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:29 AM #1

How can you figure out what version your on with out being able to login to the admin section. When I moved servers for some reason the core dir did not get copied. So I took the core dir from CS-Cart 2.1.2 put it in there and now I get:

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'
Backtrace: File:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:310Function:db_errorFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:245Function:db_queryFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.common.phpLine:3133Function:db_get_hash_single_arrayFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.init.phpLine:152Function:fn_get_manifestFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/init.phpLine:136Function:fn_init_templaterFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/index.phpLine:23Function:require

• vortech
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:40 AM #2

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'
Backtrace: File:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:310Function:db_errorFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:245Function:db_queryFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.common.phpLine:3133Function:db_get_hash_single_arrayFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.init.phpLine:152Function:fn_get_manifestFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/init.phpLine:136Function:fn_init_templaterFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/index.phpLine:23Function:require

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11442 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:41 AM #3

If your site won't run, look at /config.php. You will find a define() for CART_VERSION. it will tell you what version it thinks it is.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• vortech
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:49 AM #4

If your site won't run, look at /config.php. You will find a define() for CART_VERSION. it will tell you what version it thinks it is.

Seems to be 2.0.15 and the only version in my file area in support is CS-Cart 2.1.2, any one have 2.0.15 sitting around? I just need the core folder.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11442 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:41 AM #5

contact the help desk. They will put the appropriate version in your files area.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4703 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:19 PM #6

Check PM

JOhn

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2