company link not removed and tax question

Hi all. i got the community cart. i deleted the company link from the top menu and cleaned the cc in the admin but its still there for some reason. cant see it in the admin but its still in the site.was waiting for a day and still not in the admin but showing in the site

any ideas?

Now for my tax question. i want to charge tax only in California so i created a new location. USA. California and thats what i selected in the tax options. was i correct?

[quote name=‘kobiadato’]Hi all. i got the community cart. i deleted the company link from the top menu and cleaned the cc in the admin but its still there for some reason. cant see it in the admin but its still in the site.was waiting for a day and still not in the admin but showing in the site

any ideas?

Now for my tax question. i want to charge tax only in California so i created a new location. USA. California and thats what i selected in the tax options. was i correct?[/QUOTE]

Regarding your Tax setup, that sounds correct

Thank you

[QUOTE]Hi all. i got the community cart. i deleted the company link from the top menu and cleaned the cc in the admin but its still there for some reason.[/QUOTE]

You may need to also clear your “Browser Cache” to see the recently made changes, often times this is needed as your browser, IE, Firefox, etc stores various site page details to reduce page load time for site pages you have previously visited!