Installation problem

I have installed cs-cart v2.1.2.professional with demo data.

All is ok during the installation.

After it, when I type url of my website: http://www.telecameravideosorveglianza.it

I get a strange home page. Only test without images and formatting.

And when I try to login in the admin area to [url]http://www.telecameravideosorveglianza.it/admin.php[/url], I get that page not exist.

I have the domain on misterdomain.eu with the correct dns pointed to the my hosting service webhosintgpad.com.

Pls anyone have tips to solve my problem?

Thanks for help

It’s a server (php) configuration issue. Contact your web hosting provider.

image-057.jpg

I’m guessing you may not have set up the right file permissions, at least in the skins folder as well as all subfolders.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]It’s a server (php) configuration issue. Contact your web hosting provider.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Indy,

but I have installed trial cscart on same hosting provider and was all ok.

The only difference is that the domain name for trial was original of the hosting provider

and the domain name for the professional cscart is from misterdomain and directed forward webhostingpad.

But this can create problem?

[quote name=‘indy0077’]It’s a server (php) configuration issue. Contact your web hosting provider.[/QUOTE]

For Equilibrium,

I have set permission correctly.

skin folder 777 and file 644

var folder 777 and file 644

images folder 777 and file 644

config.local.php 666

Maybe you could try to set 777 to the .css files to try, sometimes, depending on the hosting provider the permissions have to be changed, it’s my case for example.

Just to discard, you don’t have smatoptimizer installed do you?

Regarding the admin side problem, I’ve noticed that the weh adress repeats hitself

www. telecameravideosorveglianza.itwww.telecameravideosorveglianza.it/admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admin.php

maybe you could check your confing.local.php in the root to see if there is something wrong with it, because this problem seems to be caused by this file, also, put it’s permissions to 666.

[quote name=‘E.Qi.Librium’]Maybe you could try to set 777 to the .css files to try, sometimes, depending on the hosting provider the permissions have to be changed, it’s my case for example.

Just to discard, you don’t have smatoptimizer installed do you?

Regarding the admin side problem, I’ve noticed that the weh adress repeats hitself

www. telecameravideosorveglianza.itwww.telecameravideosorveglianza.it/admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admin.php

maybe you could check your confing.local.php in the root to see if there is something wrong with it, because this problem seems to be caused by this file, also, put it’s permissions to 666.[/QUOTE]

I have setted to 777 but non function.

I don’t have smartoptimizer.

I see the address repeats.

I will try to request to the hosting provider to reset account and then reinstall cscart

and hope so resolve.

Here’s a dig output for your domain. Does the IP match what your website is set to?

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-P1-RedHat-9.3.6-4.P1.el5_4.2 <<>> www.telecameravideosorveglianza.it
;; global options: printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 32160
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.telecameravideosorveglianza.it. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.telecameravideosorveglianza.it. 7200 IN CNAME telecameravideosorveglianza.it.
telecameravideosorveglianza.it. 7200 IN A 69.65.3.194

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
telecameravideosorveglianza.it. 86400 IN NS ns1.webhostingpad.com.
telecameravideosorveglianza.it. 86400 IN NS ns2.webhostingpad.com.

;; Query time: 3 msec
;; SERVER: 72.3.128.240#53(72.3.128.240)
;; WHEN: Tue Dec 14 20:46:32 2010
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 135