SP-1 & SP-2 Worth The Effort?

This may seem like an obvious question but is it really worth it to upgrade from 1.3.4 to 1.3.4 + sp-2? If so could you please briefly explain why, thanks.

Well, that’s a question only you can answer. Look at the log files and see what’s changed or new. Then make your own decision :slight_smile:

If you want to make more sales with SEO, yes.

Otherwise, no.

[quote name=‘Zyles’]If you want to make more sales with SEO, yes.

Otherwise, no.[/QUOTE]

That’s all I needed to hear, thanks guys!

This may seem like a simple question but if I’m already the top keyword for various terms in my niche with the older non-seo optimized version of the cart - could I potentially lose position when upgrading to the new SEO optimized version?

[quote name=‘MMAMuscle.com’]This may seem like a simple question but if I’m already the top keyword for various terms in my niche with the older non-seo optimized version of the cart - could I potentially lose position when upgrading to the new SEO optimized version?[/QUOTE]

You would need to 301 redirect the old pages to the new pages accordinly. And you can regain the position. However you may drop in the SERPs when doing this, can’t say for how long. With the current ****py implementation of SEO urls I wouldn’t upgrade until you can customize the links properly.