• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fatal Memory Error Rate Topic   - - - - -

• getjoel
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:45 PM #1

I have a client (www.tntgetfit.com) that has entered a bunch of gift certificates into her store and now she's getting a fatal memory error. We've increased the PHP memory limit to 240MB and she's still getting the error. Please help..

From the client:

I have the labels done, i did about 400 of them and cleaned up the expired ones. BUT, and you'll need to ask Joel, when i did the last 10 i received this message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2150401 bytes) inC:\websites\InetPub\wwwroot\agenity\clientsites\208\shop\var\compiled\admin\%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.phpon line 38

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:26 PM #2

I have a client (www.tntgetfit.com) that has entered a bunch of gift certificates into her store and now she's getting a fatal memory error. We've increased the PHP memory limit to 240MB and she's still getting the error. Please help..

From the client:

I have the labels done, i did about 400 of them and cleaned up the expired ones. BUT, and you'll need to ask Joel, when i did the last 10 i received this message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2150401 bytes) inC:\websites\InetPub\wwwroot\agenity\clientsites\208\shop\var\compiled\admin\%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.phpon line 38

They exceeded 240MB - either CPU is slow of they need faster ram/cpu.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.