Intershipper Support Discontinued

Hello everybody,

We have thoroughly analyzed the requests from “Help us improve CS-Cart” and found out that none of our clients is using Intershipper realtime shipping calculator. That is why we are planning to remove this feature from further versions starting with v2.1.3.

This will be extremely helpful since we are going to considerably improve the existing realtime shipping methods, and it will just be a waste of time to support the ones that are not actually used.

Please let us know your thoughts about it.

Totally agree, who uses or even really needs Intershipper anymore!

Strip out the code! :wink:

Suggest replacing the UPS realtime with the UPS Time In Transit. It gives the user a guaranteed delivery date and there is no need for the “Delivery time” fields.

I have an addon that does this. I would be willing to share the code if you wanted to include it in the standard cart.

There is a mapping that needs to be done since the codes returned from UPS Time In Transit can’t be sent in “shopping mode” for their quote system… Makes no sense, but that’s what they do.

Also, please fix the Shipping charges to allow for a flat rate adjustment by shipment, not by item (percent or fixed amount). This is quite different than the Shipping freight.

T, what does this have to do with “Dropping Intershipper”, absolutely nothing! :smiley:

Oh well, we are all allowed one mistake per year! :wink:

@Struck - you’re right. But given that there was an actual cs-cart person who initiated the request, I thought someone might actually read the response! I cheated, sorry about the disruption.

So, as far as I can see, no one is interested in Intershipper. That’s fine.

[quote name=‘imac’]So, as far as I can see, no one is interested in Intershipper. That’s fine.[/QUOTE]

Imac, this Intershipper stuff is still within the latest 2.1.3-Beta-R3, hit delete! :slight_smile:

would be nice if we could have some realtime shipping goodness for the uk :smiley:

[quote name=‘shiftlocked’]would be nice if we could have some realtime shipping goodness for the uk :D[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with “Discontinuing Intershipper Support”, absolutely nothing! :smiley: