Ship to multiple addresses

Every client for whom I have set up CS-Cart has asked for shipping features like Amazon where one product can be purchased and shipped as a gift to multiple addresses. Is there a way to make this happen with CS-Cart?

[quote name='MarjWyatt' timestamp='1289411420' post='94491']

Every client for whom I have set up CS-Cart has asked for shipping features like Amazon where one product can be purchased and shipped as a gift to multiple addresses. Is there a way to make this happen with CS-Cart?

[/quote]

Hi, I'm also looking for something like this where a user buy 10 different products and send them to 10 different address.

Is it possible to do this or do you know of an add-on that would do that?

Any help is always super appreciated.

Thanks,

David

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1318300653' post='123371']

Hi, I'm also looking for something like this where a user buy 10 different products and send them to 10 different address.

Is it possible to do this or do you know of an add-on that would do that?

Any help is always super appreciated.

Thanks,

David

[/quote]

Any body? I'm sure many would like to have their users send different items to different address.

Thanks,

D.

On WIKI is says that CS-Cart offer the multiple address feature. Is it possible to send different items to different address in 1 order?

Comparison of shopping cart software - Wikipedia

Please cs-cart people, take half a second and reply something.

D.

As far as I can tell, it is one shipping address per order, so the customer has to place separate orders for each address they wish to have items sent to.

If someone is interested in having it develop so that it is like amazon where each item within an order can be ship to different people please PM and lets get this done.

D.

Is someone created this module already?

Wow, someone really needs to create a module for this. I thought this was standard ecommerce functionality…

This is one of the features we've done for our upcoming web store. I can tell you, it's not the easiest module for someone to make, and if they do, it's almost certain it wouldn't be released for free.

The default shipping functionality is done on the order level, moving it to the product level required a lot of rework on several different code hooks.

Thanks. I'd gladly pay a fair amount for this addon. Better than planning it out myself, and paying for development.