CS Multi-Vendor vs X-Cart Multi-Vendor

I am interested in hearing your pros/cons.

CS-Cart MV is under development: [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html[/url] $695

X-Cart’s MV is currently available: [url]eCommerce Software Pricing: Find a Perfect Solution For Your Business $431

I am having a hard time justifying the price difference. I am open to your comments on this as well.

Hard to compare right now as CS is in beta.

but, compare CS vs X professional. CS out of the box has more options, better interface.

CS also has uservoice to listen to suggestions on new features. does X? Not when I was over there.

Good luck on your decision.

Wow that was quick! :slight_smile:

I really like CS but help me understand why I should pay more? :slight_smile:

Better platform, AJAX enabled. more features, mroe options.

Free and Open community support. Go to X forums and ask this question. you cannot talk about competitors at all or get banned.

Im waiting for approval. I will, now at least I will know why I have been banned! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Sabot’]Im waiting for approval. I will, now at least I will know why I have been banned! :)[/QUOTE]

LOL :lol:

Ok… done. [url]X-Cart forums

Might be the shortest lived post ever… :wink:

I am still waiting on why I should pay more for CS MV… Come on give me some meat which I can use. Why not match or at least get close to X-Cart’s price?

Oh…Btw… thanks for not deleting this or banning me!!!

It’s like asking why you should pay more for a BMW vs CHEVY.

You can try it for 100 days with a full refund. so why not?

I am testing both the regular and MV alpha. So far, I like both. Just trying to think out loud why the costs are so off between the two. I don’t see many key differences between the MV offerings.

[url]X-Cart forums

LMFAO

I WIN! :razz::-o:rolleyes:

they even convert the term cs-cart LOL

am interested in hearing your pros/cons.

[QUOTE]

******* MV is under development: http://www.*******.com/multivendor.html $695

[/QUOTE]

So glad I left that @#*)! hole.

[quote name=‘Sabot’]Ok… done. [url]X-Cart forums

Might be the shortest lived post ever… :wink:

I am still waiting on why I should pay more for CS MV… Come on give me some meat which I can use. Why not match or at least get close to X-Cart’s price?

Oh…Btw… thanks for not deleting this or banning me!!![/QUOTE]

Funny reply:

[QUOTE]I’m afraid the forum is set to block a number of cart providers from being posted.[/QUOTE]

Source: [url]X-Cart forums

Lee Li Pop

I have a license of X-Cart Pro I’d be happy to sell you for $200 - cheap!

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]I have a license of X-Cart Pro I’d be happy to sell you for $200 - cheap![/QUOTE]

Cheap and $200 seems a contradiction!!! LOL :rolleyes:

Not in the X-cart alternate universe. I bet it sells by tomorrow over there.

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]I have a license of X-Cart Pro I’d be happy to sell you for $200 - cheap![/QUOTE]

Share your thoughts. Im all eyes! :slight_smile:

I want to know why CS-Cart MV is worth the extra money. I have enough money to make one investment.

Let me ask this… Part of my business is order fulfillment B2B & B2C. Can I use any MV for my order fulfillment and limit the access to just the vendor? I know there are programs out there that targets this but more I explore CS-Cart and now MV, I am wondering if a MV cart might be a vehicle?

The biggest issue you’re facing with CS-Cart MV is the time it will take for a production-ready version to be released. If you have 6+ months to wait, then CS may be a good bet.

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]The biggest issue you’re facing with CS-Cart MV is the time it will take for a production-ready version to be released. If you have 6+ months to wait, then CS may be a good bet.[/QUOTE]

The final release of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor shopping cart software is scheduled for early November 2010.

Pre-order now and save $290

This is your unique chance to save $290 for a limited time only. The full retail price of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is $985. Act now to receive this special $695 pricing – this discount will disappear as the release date nears.

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html[/url]

[quote name=‘Struck’]The final release of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor shopping cart software is scheduled for early November 2010.

Pre-order now and save $290

This is your unique chance to save $290 for a limited time only. The full retail price of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is $985. Act now to receive this special $695 pricing – this discount will disappear as the release date nears.

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html[/url][/QUOTE]

That is why I decided to look really close at CS-MV. Let’s make this even more simple. Let’s delete X-Cart from the discussion for the moment.

Standard CS is $285

CS MV is $985

Delta of $700

What does CS MV brings that justifies the $700 delta? I am not seeing it yet in the alpha 2 version. Please help me understand. Im all eyes. :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘Sabot’]I want to know why CS-Cart MV is worth the extra money. I have enough money to make one investment.[/quote]

Actually CS is currently cheaper if you purchase a pre-sale license, which I advise you do. CS is clearly the choice.

[quote name=‘Sabot’]I am having a hard time justifying the price difference. I am open to your comments on this as well.[/quote]

Again CS is currently cheaper while on pre-sale. It’s important to note that X-Cart is very sneaky, X-Cart is actually $431 + $389 for PCI Compliance (X-Payments v1.0) Addon for a total of $820.

CS is only $695, your saving $125 over X-Cart and your getting 20+ Addons that X-Cart does’nt even have, plus CS has a ton of 3rd Party Powerhouse Money Making Addons that X-Cart can’t touch - Sno