Alternative?

So anyone know of a good e-commerce cart package that DOES NOT contain major bugs and provides PROFESSIONAL support?

I am tired of CS-Cart and it’s unresolved issues.

Thanks!

I’m sorry you are having the kind of issues that prevent you from using CS-Cart. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

Your site is looking very good though.

None that I’m aware of unless you want to pay the big bucks for your own developer. If that’s what you need feel free to drop me a line, your website looks awesome but I can see that you’ve got a fritzed upgrade happening.

My favorite page :stuck_out_tongue:

[url]http://www.kayokokoswimwear.com/agua-bendita-swimwear.html[/url]

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]None that I’m aware of unless you want to pay the big bucks for your own developer. If that’s what you need feel free to drop me a line, your website looks awesome but I can see that you’ve got a fritzed upgrade happening.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Jesse in that you need to probably look into hiring someone within the Cs community to resolve your issues. This is usually the standard with most any cart that you will use. Once changes are made to the standard “out of the box” code, then your in for a long ride with this one.

I feel your pain! Going through the same issues, but I’ve got too much time involved just to up and change to another cart…maybe one day. Hang in there! The site is looking really good.

Stu

[quote name=‘Kayokoko Swimwear’]So anyone know of a good e-commerce cart package that DOES NOT contain major bugs and provides PROFESSIONAL support?

I am tired of CS-Cart and it’s unresolved issues.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I’ve had more than my share of problems and issues and also been close to throwing in the towel, but what are the options? I have a couple of other sites running other carts, but boy is CS good by comparison!!!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]None that I’m aware of unless you want to pay the big bucks for your own developer. If that’s what you need feel free to drop me a line, your website looks awesome but I can see that you’ve got a fritzed upgrade happening.[/QUOTE]

I owe some big bucks for work done for me on this forum and will pay back one day, and will be worth every cent!!!

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]My favorite page :stuck_out_tongue:

[url]http://www.kayokokoswimwear.com/agua-bendita-swimwear.html[/url][/QUOTE]

You got some different type issues! LOL :rolleyes:

I been with CSCART for a long time and gotta say but their support has been outsdanting. And the community here is amazing. Always willing to help. Great members with lots of knowledge. Right there makes this Cart even better.

My 2 cents

Try your question on Google… I don’t think the CS-Cart forum is the place to ask that

[quote name=‘racingsolution’]Try your question on Google… I don’t think the CS-Cart forum is the place to ask that[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I think it is good to have some negative feeling, it certainly makes me appreciate CS a little more!

Despite some of my scathing posts I think the CS team do a fantastic job, though sometimes a little mysterious or strange, but over all FANTASTIC.

[URL]http://www.kayokokoswimwear.com/agua-bendita-swimwear.html[/URL][/quote]

You are a dirty young man. But I see your point. I’m a dirty old man.

[quote name=‘roban’]You are a dirty young man. But I see your point. I’m a dirty old man.[/QUOTE]

ME TOO :roll:

the grass is always greener on the other side.

Ive been around the block with ecommerce carts. Im like #300 ish on Xcart, tried OSC, etc, etc.

For the features and price combo, CS is almost unbeatable. imo.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]

I owe some big bucks for work done for me on this forum and will pay back one day, and will be worth every cent!![/quote]

I’ll send you the invoice Barry, PM me an address?

@Kayokoko,

Why not post your issues here?

So is it really the cart that looks good or the CONTENT?! :wink:

[QUOTE]So is it really the cart that looks good or the CONTENT?![/QUOTE]

Well, I have yet to find even a single page on that site that I ain’t likin ! :cool:

It’s both. Content is data, “the cart” is more about “presentation”. A good presentation can make even poor content look good! :slight_smile:

Well like the man said I’ve used and still use most the cart that are feasable to the start up small company. The features here are unbeatable for the price but I assume some people buying just under estimate the learning curve to use those featire or even find what most of them do.

I’m still confused by loads of stuff in CS and, although the is plenty of documentation, it seems to me they need a professional tutorial person. The documentation is full of ways to implement features but not much about what the feature is exactly and how it can help your business with examples.

These problems eat into the value of the product, I certainly would recommend it to someone who does not have a good understanding of applications and business. Where are free cart like OSC and Prestacart would be offered simply for their ease of understanding.

For the record, I’m on my 3rd cart move for one site in ten years it’s been live. It took me about a week to move, install, move data and configure ect the first time. This time around moving to Cs-cart has already taken 3 months and I’ve not even concidered how I’m going to move customer accounts yet and I’m using a standard template. I just haven’t had the time needed to learn how to use the bloody thing.

I’m sure i will need someone to go in and check I’ve not overlooked something before the site goes live :confused:

what major bugs does it have please?

I don’t think CS is that difficult actually, I think you could have a basic shop up and running in a couple of weeks. The trouble only starts when you really want to customize.

I had zero experience with servers but managed to install CS on a new VPS, and I have / had almost no programming experience (besides making a simple dreamweaver website) but I had my fist shop up and running in 3 months and it’s running smooth, making about 15 sales on an average day :smiley:

I did almost everything myself, except for some customization that I had done by a developer.

Help from the forum, CS-cart, and my host have been a great help.

Sure things can be confusing, but just read the knowledge base, try stuff, read the forum and you’ll find out how it works.

I am working on my second shop as we speak… this one will be heavier and more complicated though… and I’m sure I will need someone to help me along the way within a couple of weeks… but I’m also positive we’ll be up and running in some months!..

So really, it’s not all that bad… before CS I tried:

Corecommerce, prestashop, bigcommerce, 3D cart, and more. In the end I’m glad I went with CS because it simply has so much more features and the forum is amazing!

I think it moved.

[url]http://www.kayokokoswimwear.com/agua-bendita-swimwear.html[/url][/QUOTE]