• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transparent Boxes Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Connie
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:35 PM #1

Is it possible to have the boxes for example the Featured products box Transparent.
I have a background to match my website, and the boxes for Featured products, Categories etc are all white, i know i can change them to any colour i want in the css, but i would like them to be either transparent or semi transparent so that the boxes just have there border and the background shows through.

Thanks

• makstudios
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:43 PM #2

Sure you can. Just add the following CSS to the BOTTOM of your styles.css file...

#featuredProducts .mainbox-body {
     background: transparent;
}

Then change the file
/skins_dir/customer/addons/featured_products/customer_categories.tpl to the following:

{* $Id: customer_categories.tpl 1569 2006-04-25 13:42:29Z imac $ *}

{if $featured_products}
	<div id="featuredProducts">

{if $settings.Modules.featured_products_opts.columns_in_featured_products_list > 1}
		{include file="products_pages/products_multicolumns.tpl" title=$lang.featured_products columns=$settings.Modules.featured_products_opts.columns_in_featured_products_list products=$featured_products form_prefix="featured" no_sorting="Y" no_pagination="Y" no_ids="Y"}
	{else}
		{include file="products_pages/products.tpl" title=$lang.featured_products products=$featured_products form_prefix="featured" no_sorting="Y" no_pagination="Y" no_ids="Y"}
	{/if}

</div>
{/if}

Hope that helps!

Is it possible to have the boxes for example the Featured products box Transparent.
I have a background to match my website, and the boxes for Featured products, Categories etc are all white, i know i can change them to any colour i want in the css, but i would like them to be either transparent or semi transparent so that the boxes just have there border and the background shows through.

Thanks

Regards,
Michael A. Karr
MAKstudios Custom Web Design
www.makstudios.com

• mpjbay
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:06 PM #3

Thanks

i would like to see the working example when you are finished =)
Matt Johnson

http://ecoitsf.com/