Several Extra Product Fields Needed

Hi guys

First of all Im running version 2.0.14 and have no intentions on upgrading in a near future.

I need some work done from someone who can quote me a fair price for this.

The work is fairly simple ( I belive since I made most of it) and requires several extra fields of my products to be displayed on the customer end.

An exemple: (see attachments)

My store sales car tuning parts (most of them regarding to erxterior lightning)

Every product has some specifications that are require from law to be rpesented to the clients, such as color, is they are borad computer compatible, what type of bulbs it takes and so on.

I have managed to do this by end but after 100 products its a pain in the butt, and I do have over 4000 products.

The project.

I will supply all the necessary fields I require to be shown in the custmers end and to be used in the admin area.

So far I managed to do some, but I camed across with a problem that I cant figure it out so I need help (paid of course)

There are several fields that are basic for Headlights such as:

Brand (all car brands) (this needs to be in the DB so I can pick them up from a dropdown menu in the admin)

Model (all car models from all brands) (this needs to be in the DB so I can pick them up from a dropdown menu in the admin)

Year of Construction: From (year) to (year) All years inside the DB so I can just pick them up from a dorpdown

Color (several)

Compatible with board computer (yes/No)

E-Marked (yes /No)

Integrated Blinker (Yes/No)

With Integrated Engine for leveling (yes/No) if the wanser is no, then:

Prepared for Electric leveling (yes/No) If the awnser is NO then:

Manual Leveling (Yes/No)

Cables Included (yes/No)

There are several fields that are basic for Tail Lights (LED) such as:

Brand (all car brands)

Model (all car models from all brands)

Year of Construction (tons)

Color (several)

Compatible with board computer (yes/No)

E-Marked (yes /No)

Cables Included (yes/No)

After this there are some especific fields for:

DRL Headlights:

Angel Eyes Headlights

LED Tail Lights

That I will supply when contacted from some one.

Regards

Nelson

cliente.jpg

admin.jpg

I’ve written detailed instructions on the snorocket forums on how to add “extra” fields in the product details area:

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/showthread.php?262-How-to-add-a-new-product-field-to-the-product-details-page[/url].