Show "On Sale" only

Is there a way to filter products that have a Price lower than the list price? I would call this “On Sale” or “Monthly Specials”.

I would think this would be done using Product Filters. Any ideas?

Just create a new Category and add those products to that Category as well.

Good luck.

There has to be a better way to do that… I need it too and it seems there should be a simple “On-Sale” block.

[quote name=‘bmsman’]There has to be a better way to do that… I need it too and it seems there should be a simple “On-Sale” block.[/QUOTE]

I agree! This is one of those obviously missing features that CS-Cart should have.

Glen

yep, like sixnin said this feature actually a simple and yet so important.

but as usual cs-cart doesnt have it.

I would vote for this also, if I had any votes left. There should be a box for each product in the product detail page, that if checked, puts the product on sale and automatically in a Sale category. Would also like to see a column in the admin catalog section next to List Price, that would have a box to check to put items on sale without going into each product details.

Bob

anybody has ever implemented this like to share?

That would be a great addon…Does anyone have something similar?

Was anything like this ever implemented? I'm looking to put a ton of items on sale and would love to be able to have them automatically included in a sale category rather than having to edit them product by product to include them in a sale category (and then edit them all again once the sale is over, to take them out of the sale category!) …