Product was added to your cart

Hello,

Every time I click Buy Now this annoying message pops up saying Product was added to your cart, is there a way I can disable that and take customer to VIEW cart page where they can estimate the shipping cost instead of staying at the same page, please advise.

You can disable the Ajax “Add to Cart” button in the Administration > Settings > Dynamic HTML.

After disabling that check box same thing that Product Was Added still shows on the product and doesn’t take users to VIEW CART PAGE>

Anyone who can answer to this thread.

I’m not sure how to disable the popup, but to get your customers to the cart page you need to disable the ajax add to cart option and go to:

Admin => Administration => Settings down near the bottom under users/cart check the box that says Redirect customer to the cart contents page if non-AJAX addition to a cart is used.

That should at least get part of your problem resolved.

Brandon

Thanks for helping.

Hi, i have a related question. How do I keep this “product was added to your cart” window showing until a user clicks on “checkout” or “continue shopping”. Currently it disappears after a few seconds or if I click outside the window. Thanks.

[quote name='CrimeSolutionsStore' timestamp='1343184442' post='141391']

Hi, i have a related question. How do I keep this “product was added to your cart” window showing until a user clicks on “checkout” or “continue shopping”. Currently it disappears after a few seconds or if I click outside the window. Thanks.

[/quote]

Hello,

Admin Panel>Settings>Appearance>Common Settings>Notice Displaying Time (Note: Changing this setting effects all notice bars, not only “product was added to cart”.)

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1343257963' post='141459']

Hello,

Admin Panel>Settings>Appearance>Common Settings>Notice Displaying Time (Note: Changing this setting effects all notice bars, not only “product was added to cart”.)

[/quote]

Thank you very much for this!