• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Show large image on product detail Rate Topic   - - - - -

• UrKo
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:27 PM #21

Remember this forum is not a forum where you can "demand" modifications or help from any user or CSCart

Never demanded a mod, but did ask for help. I tried it to solve it alone, but hoped that some1 will point me in right direction...this didnt happened so i said what i said.

On our forums you can communicate with other CS-Cart owners." Nothing more, nothing less.

If that is the case, then accept my apology...it will not happen again, now that i know that this is not support forum!

If you want a mod, and are not willing to wait and see if someone does it for free, you just have to pay and hire someone to do it for you, either CSCart or someone else. I don't see what's the big deal about that.

Never asked for a mod, but only asked how to change the fraction of the code so that......read my first post, no need to write it again.

Anyhow, i did write to cs and asked for the refund, even though i like the cart. But if theres no support for a cart then in my book there's no point of buying something if you cant get any support...
UrKo

• YouRockDaddy
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:26 AM #22

I'm looking for the same thing, did anyone ever figure it out?

• Palmtop
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:58 PM #23

me too...

I think that it couldn't be done in a simple way...

• mhackl
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:50 AM #24

I'm working on this right now.

If anyone has figured this one out please post the solution. I don't know squat about php, or any thing else, so I'm not having much luck so far.
I know just enough to be dangerous.

Linux Virtual Dedicated Hosting | CS-Cart 1.3.4.sp3 | PHP version 4.3.11 | Mysql version5.0.18

• bholland
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:58 AM #25

http://forum.cs-cart...read.php?t=2641