Need ICECAT Integration

Hi

I want to do following.

One thing is CS-cart already supports that is .csv import.

Now once i upload my products , it doesnt have picture and specification or long description. that needs to be get from ICECAT. Can somebody integrate Icecat to cs-cart for me. I am willing to hire for this mod.

thanks

You can do this all. Wich version you use at the moment?

I have Ver.2.1.0 and would also like to know how to use open icecat feeds Additionally if someone has a module, add-on, etc to allow me to use XML feeds from my distributors for stock and pricing as well as order fulfillment that would be great.

Distributors I need to have this full integration with are:

DandH

Tech Data

Ingram Micro

Synex

hi

Yes i need same thing please contact us.

I never used ice… have you all tried the export data with cronjob?

True, there is a data export with cron and FTP. I’m not sure if the would be called integration, though.

A simple import and export will not be able to handle the multiple distributor and warehouse needs for shipping and fulfillment.

The work-flow process I need to have is as follows:

(Client is defined as an existing client with a terms account)

A) Client lands on site and logs in and fill up a cart with items

checkout process: Client selects payment method (Terms that will be later pushed to Quickbooks) or Credit Card / Paypal

Note PO Terms will not be available to all clients

Shipping process: Since we are dealing with a multitude of warehouses throughout North America and not every item in a client’s order will come from the same location it would be best if during the shopping experience the client could select from a pick list of locations that show available stock in this way correct shipping fees will be assessed as well.

*see attached image for a sample, the stock quantities will be fed to the cart through a real time XML feed provided from the distributors

after payment and stock have all been confirmed the order will either be sent directly to the distributor for fulfillment or held for manual review depending on the class of client. After being reviewed and approved the order will then go back through the XML feed for fulfillment.

stock levels cart.jpg

[quote name=‘mjh001’]I have Ver.2.1.0 and would also like to know how to use open icecat feeds Additionally if someone has a module, add-on, etc to allow me to use XML feeds from my distributors for stock and pricing as well as order fulfillment that would be great.

Distributors I need to have this full integration with are:

DandH

Tech Data

Ingram Micro

Synex[/QUOTE]

I have ver 2.0.15. I would like something like you said, but I don’t need the order fulfillment and I just need the full integration with Tech Data ES, Ingram ES and Esprinet ES.

Has anyone developed something for ICECAT?

we did some job at www.geeksonline.co.nz

it's integrated with Ingram Pricefile and getting datasheets from icecat.

you guys may like this…

Cheers

Geeks Online