• You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 2.1.0 is released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3557 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:48 PM #101

Hi,
i installed a fresh copy of 2.1 release and tried to restore DB from 2.0.14 which shows

Please help me to fix this problem.

It is not possible to restore db to different version cart. Never was.

• phazei
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:56 PM #102

About unsolved bug ticket:
We post the bug report to PHP team, but we still haven't got the answer: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52347
This bug is reproduced only on some systems, so this issue must be investigated in more details and must be thoroughly tested. We apologize for the delay.

I don't know where that ticket is or I'd msg there.

I know a pretty simple fix for this issue you could implement without too much difficulty. It shouldn't break much.
Rather than
<input type="text" name="inventory[2391649236][product_code]" />

how about

<input type="text" name="inventory[2391649236a][product_code]" />
<!-- ======================================-/^\-= note that a -->

Since it's user input, I assume you are properly cleaning any values, including array keys you might be using...
So if you run filter_var($key,FILTER_VALIDATE_INT) it will return the number without the "a" at the end. But because there's an "a" at the end, php will treat the key like a string rather than an signed int, so it won't become negative and you'll still have the proper number.
UnicaCool.com - Instant Cool for your home
UnicaWorld.com - Our new blog

• jint
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:48 PM #103

The upgrade wen well. However, the images I put in product description are broken. THe link seems to be ok but they are not displayed on frontend.

Yeh me to, all images and links were fine, till upgrade, now some are broken with the wrong url showing :mad:

Please can CS Cart get this annoying bug fixed.......without any cost to the CS Cart users......I'm hoping this is not a little money spinner for them?

• grayloon
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:37 PM #104

Another improvement concerning the Block Manager is the ability to define SEO attributes for every location (page type). These attributes include the HTML page title as well as HTML meta keywords and description.

If I add a page title for the 'Products' location, would it appear in the title bar for every product detail page?

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:22 PM #105

I updated my store from 2.0.15 today and the upgrade went well. The only obvious problem I have from quickly looking over the site is that all my product thumbnails seem to have been enlarged and are looking quite pixilated. Anyone know how to fix this and go back to the way they were?

• Net-burst
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:25 PM #106

I don't know where that ticket is or I'd msg there.

I know a pretty simple fix for this issue you could implement without too much difficulty. It shouldn't break much.
Rather than

<input type="text" name="inventory[2391649236][product_code]" />

how about

<input type="text" name="inventory[2391649236a][product_code]" />
<!-- ======================================-/^\-= note that a -->

Since it's user input, I assume you are properly cleaning any values, including array keys you might be using...
So if you run filter_var($key,FILTER_VALIDATE_INT) it will return the number without the "a" at the end. But because there's an "a" at the end, php will treat the key like a string rather than an signed int, so it won't become negative and you'll still have the proper number.

This was the bug, that hit me pretty hard. It has persisted through PHP 5.2.9, 5.2.12 and 5.3.1. In my case bug only manifested on Feroda Core hosting server. Under FreeBSD it didn't manifest itself.

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:28 PM #107

O.K. my meaning better wait until the main problems are solved from the new version. Only trouble with that.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:37 AM #108

OK well it was a simple fix. For some reason, the upgrade from 2.0.15 changed all my thumbnails to 120 pixels wide. All I had to do was reset them all to 100.

• KleriK
  • Architect
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:14 AM #109

The upgrade wen well. However, the images I put in product description are broken. THe link seems to be ok but they are not displayed on frontend.

I tried to add the picture again. But it didn't help. In cms edit I can see the image correctly. When saved thez re not showe on fronted on product details page in description.

Please refer at http://forum.cs-cart...ew&vbug_id=2053 for fix for this issue.
Dmitry Sukhonosov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• ghgames
  • Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:40 AM #110

anyone face with export function not working problem?

When I was trying to export items via the Products Listing in Admin... it exports alright, but did not show the file to me, gives me this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_setenv() in /home/thegeekz/public_html/eshop/core/fn.fs.php on line 238.

Part of the url that has this page with the error: admin.php?dispatch=exim.get_file&filename=products_general_08132010.csv

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:10 AM #111

anyone face with export function not working problem?

When I was trying to export items via the Products Listing in Admin... it exports alright, but did not show the file to me, gives me this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_setenv() in /home/thegeekz/public_html/eshop/core/fn.fs.php on line 238.

Part of the url that has this page with the error: admin.php?dispatch=exim.get_file&filename=products_general_08132010.csv

Please see message http://forum.cs-cart...63&postcount=50

• nedd
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:30 AM #112

Just noticed in cPanel that after upgrade from 2.0.15 to 2.1.0 the number of Inode Usage drastically increased from about 30000 to about 50000! Any thoughts on this?

• Andy Ye
  • CS-Cart team
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:26 PM #113

Just noticed in cPanel that after upgrade from 2.0.15 to 2.1.0 the number of Inode Usage drastically increased from about 30000 to about 50000! Any thoughts on this?

CS-Cart 2.1 introduces a completely reorganized images file structure for performance reasons.

You can safely remove the {CS-Cart directory}/var/upgrade directory after a successful upgrade to reduce the number of inodes in use.

• ghgames
  • Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:23 PM #114

Please see message http://forum.cs-cart...63&postcount=50

Thank you Andy.. solved the problem...

Still have lots of issues I posted in the vbug system.. like shipping..

• jynxy
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:18 PM #115

Hi, have posted bug 2052 and have edited the code, however once payment (sagepay) is complete im either returned to the homepage or receive a error 500

i have cleared cache double checked the sagepay settings etc all seems fine,

Help :(

• jlaperch
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:58 PM #116

upgrade test store and it went fine...then i did live and i get the same freakin error and no on from cs cart ever answers it...now store is down---aagain...and i have to spend weekend trying to solve it myself...ugh

Database error: Table 'newmilfo_csc2.TABLE_PREFIXsessions' doesn't exist (1146)
Invalid query: SELECT * FROM TABLE_PREFIXsessions WHERE session_id = '4otm2oqd7un466qqk7bfj2fhr0' AND area = 'A'

Backtrace:
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.database.php
Line: 310
Function: db_error
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.database.php
Line: 102
Function: db_query
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/class.session.php
Line: 44
Function: db_get_row
Line: 248
Function: read
Line: 319
Function: start
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/init.php
Line: 111
Function: init
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/admincp.php
Line: 23
Function: require

• jlaperch
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:01 PM #117

from anybody at cs as to why or what

• Net-burst
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:18 PM #118

from anybody at cs as to why or what

http://forum.cs-cart...99&postcount=19

• MINISTAR4U
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:33 AM #119

For your first bug try to replace /controllers/admin/product_options.php with file from clear install of Cs-Cart 2.1.0. Or contact our support department - they will help you with upgrade.

About unsolved bug ticket:
We post the bug report to PHP team, but we still haven't got the answer: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52347
This bug is reproduced only on some systems, so this issue must be investigated in more details and must be thoroughly tested. We apologize for the delay.

Hi 2tl,
It is so glad to hear from you. Appreciate your advice and help.
The 1st bug already fixed by your support department. Just as your said, replaced product_options.php. That funny thing for this one was the content double duplicated. I think it was caused by slow FTP responding from hosting...lol

This morning I got the 2nd fix pack from support, but it still can't fix the bug. I created the test category and will report to support very soon for this one...

The Netsol hosting is a little weird in some cases. I also have another bug
"Cannot enable secure connection at checkout" appended this post tread : http://forum.cs-cart...cure connection
I read all posts and articles from KB and all the trials, but still can't fix it. The post author also host with NETSOL and didn't solve this bug since this May. Look like CS-Cart need to add extra https detect code for the prepare.php. I will try other advices first before I report to your support department.

Thanks for your help!

Henry
CS-Cart v2.0.15 / 2.2.5/ 3.0.3

• Traveler
  • Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:05 AM #120

First, I thank those brave individuals who have upgraded and posted their experiences.

Next, I am wondering if CS cart can tell us when the next upgrade will be that will have all the bug fixes for 2.1?

Version 4.13.3