CS-Cart 2.1.0 is released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:54 AM #61

Hi all,

2.1 needs a lot of template re-edits and I get some really bad errors:

* all digital product downloads via customer brings a hard PHP error on the screen: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_setenv() in /path/path/htdocs/domain.com/core/fn.fs.php on line 238" - customer downloads just broken! For new and older orders.

* Same download PHP error for product attachments: so in sum all file downloads (attachments + products via download key) are broken.

PHP works on our managed server as CGI module maybe that's the reason for error "Call to undefined function apache_setenv()". Anyone idea to change this line or to force our server to interpret this command?

* Upgrade Center > Installed upgrades: click on "Mark as resolved" will only show the template page but no effect, can't change file status.

I'm frustated last version works very well (2.0.15). Now the store is just broken and more slow sometimes I request a page and nothing going on (wait for server...). Can anyone help me please with the download problem? I need a solution. So I'll freeze 2.1 for a longer time I see massive problems and work after bigger updates.

All the best,
Michael

We have to investigate these problems in more details. Please contact our technical support team via the Help Desk system.

• joe
  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:12 AM #62

Of course they hasn't to. We're releasing a fixed upgrade script, it's going to be available ASAP.

Has this done yet?
PM me for custom project

• bytraper
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:41 AM #63

* Upgrade Center > Installed upgrades: click on "Mark as resolved" will only show the template page but no effect, can't change file status.

This happens for me too

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:47 AM #64

This happens for me too

New upgrade script that fix this problem will be available ASAP.

You can resolve this problem by yourself, this code in the "unified diff" format shows what to do.
Code:
Index: skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
===================================================================
--- a/skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
+++ b/skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
@@ -39,5 +39,5 @@
                                         <span class="float-left">{$c|truncate:60:" ... ":true:true}</span>
                                         {assign var="_c" value=$c|escape:url}
-                                        <span class="float-right"><a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.diff?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}>{$lang.changes}</a>   {if $s == true}<span class="uc-ok">{$lang.resolved}</span> <a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.unmark?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.unmark}</a>{else}<a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.mark?file=$_c&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.mark}</a>{/if}</span>
+                                        <span class="float-right"><a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.diff?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.changes}</a>   {if $s == true}<span class="uc-ok">{$lang.resolved}</span> <a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.unmark?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.unmark}</a>{else}<a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.mark?file=$_c&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.mark}</a>{/if}</span>
                                 </p>
                         {foreachelse}
This fix provided in unified diff format, see:
http://www.artima.co...p?thread=164293
http://www.araxis.co...rt_unified.html

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:24 AM #65

O.K. it is recommend to use the 2.1 for live stores or not? Because now so many post about many problems!?

• MimiWatch
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:20 AM #66

The content of all HTML Blocks is lost with the upgrade, do you know any solution?

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:18 PM #67

The content of all HTML Blocks is lost with the upgrade, do you know any solution?

Right now the new upgrade script is available. It converts HTML blocks correctly. Please revert to 2.0.15, refresh packages list and make new upgrade.

• sellon
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:19 PM #68

O.K. it is recommend to use the 2.1 for live stores or not? Because now so many post about many problems!?

Good question? Is it ok to use 2.1 for live site now ?

I am going to be looking at new/fresh install.

Most of these issues seem to be related to upgrades, which also worries me to think once I am on 2.1, will this be the same trend moving forward?

i.e. The upgrade path with any CS-Cart release doesn't sound to be seamless at all It's sounds like a lot of pain!!:???:

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:27 PM #69

We recommend to use the CS-Cart 2.1.0 for live stores.

Some problems may occur if your making upgrade from 2.0.15.

If your 2.0.15 store has a lot of file modifications, we highly recommend you to perform an upgrade to 2.1 on a test installation of your store first. Then check if everything works fine, and only after that upgrade your live store.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3557 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:01 PM #70

If I place order for product A, that is going to be removed by admin after its sold.

What will 2.1 customers order details page show? Will I see "product title and price" or "deleted product"?

Has this been fixed in 2.1?

• pbannette
  • Members
  • 1038 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:25 PM #71

Hi,
Before I put in a bug report. I want to get opinions.
If a product has text fields and text areas completed, the contents show up in the cart.
However, on the pages in the checkouts (one page and multi page) where there is a Review of the contents of the cart, the text is missing. I think this is a bug.
For example, the following is from the demo cart one page checkout, Step 4 ( Review and Place Order).

100% Cotton Adult/Youth Beefy T-Shirt by Hanes (Style# 5180)
Code: B00078MG5M
Text Box Test: , Text Area Test: , Clothing Size: Mens Small (34-36), Color: Ash

Note that the text box and text areas show no contents. The text area actually has 5 lines of text and the text box has over 20 characters.

Also, if during the review, nothing can be corrected anyway without going back to cart, but there is no link for this at this point in the checkout.
Thanks,
Bob

• Traveler
  • Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:29 PM #72

Sounds like a bug.

Version 4.13.3

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:32 PM #73

If I place order for product A, that is going to be removed by admin after its sold.

What will 2.1 customers order details page show? Will I see "product title and price" or "deleted product"?

Has this been fixed in 2.1?

Unfortunately this fix was not included in 2.1.0. It will be included in 2.1.1. Also fix in unified diff format will be available at http://forum.cs-cart...ew&vbug_id=1913 ASAP.
We apologize.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:10 PM #74

Hi,
Before I put in a bug report. I want to get opinions.
If a product has text fields and text areas completed, the contents show up in the cart.
However, on the pages in the checkouts (one page and multi page) where there is a Review of the contents of the cart, the text is missing. I think this is a bug.
For example, the following is from the demo cart one page checkout, Step 4 ( Review and Place Order).

100% Cotton Adult/Youth Beefy T-Shirt by Hanes (Style# 5180)
Code: B00078MG5M
Text Box Test: , Text Area Test: , Clothing Size: Mens Small (34-36), Color: Ash

Note that the text box and text areas show no contents. The text area actually has 5 lines of text and the text box has over 20 characters.

Thank you for the information. We are working on this issue.

• liufuduo
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:51 PM #75

Thank you for the information. We are working on this issue.

I cannot creat new html block after upgrade to 2.1, can you help me?

• San
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:03 PM #76

Just updated and all of my products are showing as out of stock. For each I usually tick the box "do not track inventory" but CS had had a change. Can anyone help? I do not want to disable inventory tracking.

• offex
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:15 PM #77

Another update.

Fix instructions have been updated. Please perform the described steps once again.

And please keep us informed on results.

Thank you, guys. We appreciate your patience.

Hi,

I still get the same error message! Even after the changes in config.local.php

• phazei
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:21 PM #78

So, does ASAP mean in a couple hours (1-3hours), a few hours (3-5hours), today (5-12hours), tomorrow (12-36hours), or a couple days (24-48hours) ?

New upgrade script that fix this problem will be available ASAP.

You can resolve this problem by yourself, this code in the "unified diff" format shows what to do.
Code:

Index: skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
===================================================================
--- a/skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
+++ b/skins/basic/admin/views/upgrade_center/installed_upgrades.tpl
@@ -39,5 +39,5 @@
                                         <span class="float-left">{$c|truncate:60:" ... ":true:true}</span>
                                         {assign var="_c" value=$c|escape:url}
-                                        <span class="float-right"><a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.diff?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}>{$lang.changes}</a>   {if $s == true}<span class="uc-ok">{$lang.resolved}</span> <a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.unmark?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.unmark}</a>{else}<a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.mark?file=$_c&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.mark}</a>{/if}</span>
+                                        <span class="float-right"><a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.diff?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.changes}</a>   {if $s == true}<span class="uc-ok">{$lang.resolved}</span> <a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.unmark?file=`$_c`&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.unmark}</a>{else}<a class="tool-link" href="{"upgrade_center.conflicts.mark?file=$_c&package=`$_p`"|fn_url}">{$lang.mark}</a>{/if}</span>
                                 </p>
                         {foreachelse}

UnicaCool.com - Instant Cool for your home
UnicaWorld.com - Our new blog

• MINISTAR4U
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:21 PM #79

As you can see, it works fine at our demo store: http://demo.cs-cart...._options.manage
Try to reinstall the store.
Feel free to contact our technical support team via the Help Desk system if you need an assistance regarding the issue.

I knew it works for your demo, but it did more worse for CS-cart 2.1 installed under PHP 5.2.13. or 5.2.14 environment. I don't think reinstall can solve this error, because I still have a unsolved bug ticket - "option combinations can't update some product code and qty under PHP 5.2.13. or 5.2.14 environment" which is almost 1 month open ticket at technical support for CS-cart 2.0.15. That is why I tried to install CS-cart 2.1 to find out any hopes for it, but now is adding new option with explicit PHP error.

PHP 5.2.13 was anounced on 25-February-2010. I think when more and more cs-cart users upgrade their PHP to new up-to-date version, they will meet this bug just like me due to some out-of-date library code under CS-Cart new version.
CS-Cart v2.0.15 / 2.2.5/ 3.0.3

• mitbar
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:41 PM #80

I will be waiting to upgrad until things get resolved better.