• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 2.1.0 is released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• zeke
  • Megamind
  • Administrators
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:18 PM #41

Could we please have a bit of help with this? just tried restoring my 2.0.15 db into 2.1 fresh install and it doesn't work. :-(

ty

Post a ticket to Help Desk with ftp access please.

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:36 PM #42

If i have understand this function i can add more text´s to the customer emails with that "[+] The ability to create invoices and credit memos was added." But where i can add this things? i see under order statuses the ability to choose the dropdown, but where i can add credit memo???

Thanks

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:01 PM #43

LOL havent first not understand what is "order landing page" i have choosed the name "order success page" instead of the other one.

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:45 PM #44

Damn, where i can add the credit memos, or change it and see it????

• jlaperch
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:00 PM #45

This was clean install. This error came after i tried to import backup data

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'

Backtrace:
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.database.php
Line: 310
Function: db_error
Line: 245
Function: db_query
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.common.php
Line: 3056
Function: db_get_hash_single_array
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.init.php
Line: 152
Function: fn_get_manifest
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/init.php
Line: 153
Function: fn_init_templater
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/admin.php
Line: 23
Function: require

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:09 PM #46

Now i have found the memo sence in the PDF tutorial, i have thinked i can add additionally informations in customer emails :-( But no... i would be happy if i can add or create the complete outsending emails to the customers byself. Better control about it, with header, content, footer and the ordered things....

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:37 PM #47

And what i have see too is that here http://demo.cs-cart....ch=profiles.add is still the bad solution. User should in deafult not fill out twice times the fields. Better is the checkout and register solution!

• skeltern
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:49 PM #48

Hi all,

2.1 needs a lot of template re-edits and I get some really bad errors:

* all digital product downloads via customer brings a hard PHP error on the screen: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_setenv() in /path/path/htdocs/domain.com/core/fn.fs.php on line 238" - customer downloads just broken! For new and older orders.

* Same download PHP error for product attachments: so in sum all file downloads (attachments + products via download key) are broken.

PHP works on our managed server as CGI module maybe that's the reason for error "Call to undefined function apache_setenv()". Anyone idea to change this line or to force our server to interpret this command?

* Upgrade Center > Installed upgrades: click on "Mark as resolved" will only show the template page but no effect, can't change file status.

I'm frustated last version works very well (2.0.15). Now the store is just broken and more slow sometimes I request a page and nothing going on (wait for server...). Can anyone help me please with the download problem? I need a solution. So I'll freeze 2.1 for a longer time I see massive problems and work after bigger updates.

All the best,
Michael

• sirzannder
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:08 AM #49

are you getting this error as admin or as customer?

• S-Combs
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:25 AM #50

apache_setenv() is a mod_PHP function and will give errors to those on servers running PHP as a CGI

If you do get errors like above you might try the following (untested)

Open core/fn.fs.php and go to line 238

Find

apache_setenv("no-gzip", "1");

Replace with

if (function_exists('apache_setenv')) {
apache_setenv('no-gzip', '1');
}

Then create an .htaccess file in your download directory and add the code below to it if you are running gzip compression
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule . - [E=no-gzip:1]

Hopefully that works
Secure Cart Hosting
[CS-Cart Optimized Solutions and Server Management]

• ghgames
  • Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:13 AM #51

Orange notice box came up as usual to upgrade to 2.1.0, but package list in the Upgrade Center is empty no matter how many times I refresh... what's going on?

Edit : now the upgrade appears in front of me.... Haha... Going to try upgrading after backing up everything!

• MINISTAR4U
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:22 AM #52

Got this error message for new 2.1.0 test installation when I try to create a new option for a product:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fn_get_product_option_data() (previously declared in /data/13/1/97/80/1260732/user/1345004/htdocs/demostore/controllers/admin/product_options.php:303) in /data/13/1/97/80/1260732/user/1345004/htdocs/demostore/controllers/admin/product_options.php on line 694

PHP Version 5.2.13
CS-Cart v2.0.15 / 2.2.5/ 3.0.3

• MINISTAR4U
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:26 AM #53

The same error message as above when click "Global options" link
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fn_get_product_option_data() (previously declared in /data/13/1/97/80/1260732/user/1345004/htdocs/demostore/controllers/admin/product_options.php:303) in /data/13/1/97/80/1260732/user/1345004/htdocs/demostore/controllers/admin/product_options.php on line 694
CS-Cart v2.0.15 / 2.2.5/ 3.0.3

• BarryH
  • Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:36 AM #54

Since upgrade any options that have zero quantity do not show quantity amount in front end. The add to cart button disappears but no out of stock message. Items with stock quantities are tracking fine. Any ideas.

Also, store front end seems to run much slower - anyone else noticing this.

BarryH

CS-Cart v4.4.3 (Plus one being developed v4.5.2 SP2)
UK User

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:39 AM #55

Could we please have a bit of help with this? just tried restoring my 2.0.15 db into 2.1 fresh install and it doesn't work. :-(

ty

This was clean install. This error came after i tried to import backup data

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'

Backtrace:
Line: 310
Function: db_error
Line: 245
Function: db_query
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.common.php
Line: 3056
Function: db_get_hash_single_array
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/core/fn.init.php
Line: 152
Function: fn_get_manifest
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/init.php
Line: 153
Function: fn_init_templater
File: /home/newmilfo/public_html/admin.php
Line: 23
Function: require

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to move a database 2.0.15 to 2.1.0. Unfortunately it is impossible to do. In version 2.1.0 there are significant changes in the database.
Try to make a copy of your store, and use the upgrade script from the upgrade center.
Feel free to contact our technical support team via the Help Desk system if you need an assistance regarding the issue.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:46 AM #56

Damn, where i can add the credit memos, or change it and see it????

On the page "Orders" -> "Order statuses" edit for example Canceled status. There is a setting: "Invoice/Credit memo". Set it to "Credit memo". Than go to "View orders" page and change status of any order to Canceled. You will see, that this order became Credit memo.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:47 AM #57

Now i have found the memo sence in the PDF tutorial, i have thinked i can add additionally informations in customer emails :-( But no... i would be happy if i can add or create the complete outsending emails to the customers byself. Better control about it, with header, content, footer and the ordered things....

And what i have see too is that here http://demo.cs-cart....ch=profiles.add is still the bad solution. User should in deafult not fill out twice times the fields. Better is the checkout and register solution!

Please post these wishes to the uservoice. http://cscart.uservo...s/40782-general

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:05 AM #58

The same error message as above when click "Global options" link

As you can see, it works fine at our demo store: http://demo.cs-cart...._options.manage
Try to reinstall the store.
Feel free to contact our technical support team via the Help Desk system if you need an assistance regarding the issue.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:14 AM #59

Since upgrade any options that have zero quantity do not show quantity amount in front end. The add to cart button disappears but no out of stock message. Items with stock quantities are tracking fine. Any ideas.

Can you provide us with more information about your settings?
Do you use options combinations?
Do you use setting track with options?
Do you use quantity selectbox?

Also, store front end seems to run much slower - anyone else noticing this.

If you use options - now they are recalculated at server side with help of AJAX requests.

• joe
  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:41 AM #60

Has the upgrade script been fixed?
PM me for custom project