• You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 2.1.0 Release Candidate 1 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• phazei
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:35 PM #141

These are minor but:

Payment processor response:
Accepted Status: Completed Reason: none ( TransactionType: express-checkout, GrossAmount: 81.98, FeeAmount: 2.68, TaxAmount: 0.00)

I'm not sure if the response is returned as an array, or a string like that, but there should be something seperating "Completed Reason" like a comma.
If it's an imploded array, imploding with ',' would be good.

Second, for paypal payments, if paypal isn't clicked on the cart page, it shows you a total in paypal. This total shows everything as one lump sum. It don't see a problem with all the line items being lumped, but paypal tracks taxes, so it would be nice if taxes and shipping were put in their proper fields. I'm pretty sure paypal lets you specify which is tax and shipping. Of course, seeing full line items wouldn't be a bad thing either, but not greatly important.
UnicaCool.com - Instant Cool for your home
UnicaWorld.com - Our new blog

• phazei
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:42 PM #142

As regards the issue with the grayed out fields at step 2, how should these fields be filled out? I mean letter by letter when you type in, or line by line?

Line by line is sufficient.

Most preferably updating specifically when this is triggered:
http://api.jquery.com/focusout/
Primarily because that requires jQuery 1.4, since 1.2.6 is antiquated (nearly 2.5 years old) and complicates more advanced development of the cart.

*jab* :D *jab*
UnicaCool.com - Instant Cool for your home
UnicaWorld.com - Our new blog

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:03 PM #143

Can someone please explain what the two Options Settings do? They are located on the product page in the admin. They probably impact all the options for that product.
The two settings are:
Options Type: Simultaneous, sequential
Exceptions Type: Forbidden, Allowed.

You can have several combination of the above that impact all the options for that product. Has anyone looked at these settings?

Thanks,
Bob

can one comment on this ?

• TonyK
  • Members
  • 1686 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:45 PM #144

Feel free to VOTE on this

http://cscart.uservo...query?ref=title

the higher it goes the faster it gets done.
Pimpin' skins since v1.0

• imac
  • CEO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2077 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:16 PM #145

Can someone please explain what the two Options Settings do? They are located on the product page in the admin. They probably impact all the options for that product.
The two settings are:
Options Type: Simultaneous, sequential
Exceptions Type: Forbidden, Allowed.

You can have several combination of the above that impact all the options for that product. Has anyone looked at these settings?

Thanks,
Bob

Options Type = Simultaneous - the same way as it always worked in v2.0.x.

Options Type = sequential - the style of how the options will be displayed. I.e., the next option will be shown only after the current is selected. Something like car parts selecting. First, you select the brand, then you select the year, than the model, etc, and you do not see the model select box until the year is selected.

Exceptions Type = Forbidden - the same was in v2.0.x, you set the forbidden combinations that should be excepted.

Exceptions Type = Allowed - with this option enabled you can create only the combinations that are allowed, and all the other combinations will be set as excepted.

• Steve Rio
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:16 AM #146

That was seamless. Awesome so stoked. and I can't replicate any of the errors listed here (that I tested, about 3 or 4 of them) so I'm happy..

And this update DEFINITELY speeds up the performance of the store.. a LOT.

I was nervous reading all the negative comments, so I felt like it was important to say that it was all good for me at least.

One thing: I did have to go fix a few tpl files from my custom skin, but over all, it is understandable and a fairly painless process using the comparison tool in the upgrade center.

werd up
:D