Subscribers In Newsletter Add-On

Hello,

How do I active the mailing list, so customers can sign up for newsletter?

Any help please

I searched everywhere and I still can’t find how to active the Subscribers part, so it would display on the homepage.

any help please:confused:

I RTFM, but I can’t find the answer, can anyone help please?

Administration->Addons->Install/Activate “News & Emails” → Edit settings if needed

Design->Blocks-> “Add block” → Select “Mailing list” and whatever other settings that suit you.

Edit: If RTFM doesn’t help, all you need to do is explore the software and you may (or may not) find what you’re looking for.

[quote name=‘tom437’]I RTFM, but I can’t find the answer, can anyone help please?[/QUOTE]

You lied to us, you did not read every page! :smiley:

Along with Tool’s directions, here is some more good reading in case you get bored:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks guys, but I think I’ll just go with godaddy newsletter service.

I didn’t RTKB, but I did RTFM:D

Yep, the newsletter addon in CS-Cart is rather clunky to use and pretty limited in features. I just purchased & installed Activecampaign which I found to be a pretty full featured higher end program.

Several people here in the forums also use Interprise email marketing tool.

Hello

Cand you help me please.

I have put a subscribe newsletter on my website, i make a test, but i can find where the email is going...

I try in admin/marketing/newsletter/subscribe…but is not there...

Thx

Hello

Cand you help me please.

I have put a subscribe newsletter on my website, i make a test, but i can find where the email is going...

I try in admin/marketing/newsletter/subscribe…but is not there...

Thx

Make sure you created a Mail list: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/addons/newsletters/index.html

After you subscribe the email should be here: Marketing → Newsletters → Subscribers.