Credit card info NOT coming through

We have been noticing an increase of orders that complete the check out process but their credit card information is not coming through. :confused:

We manually enter our credit cards and we retrieve it from the admin area of CS-Cart. I would happen every once in awhile but now it is happening every day!

I think there is a glitch in the upgrade. We need to resolve this. We canā€™t keep emailing/calling our customers asking for their credit card information again and again.

Is anyone else, who manually enters in their own cc info, experiencing this?

Thank you! :rolleyes:

I have been having the same problem lately except Iā€™m still running 2.0.14

I really have no idea what could be causing the problem.

In Order Statuses you can specify for CS-Cart to remove the credit card info or not via a checkbox. Check to see if that is the issue.

[quote name=ā€˜racingsolutionā€™]In Order Statuses you can specify for CS-Cart to remove the credit card info or not via a checkbox. Check to see if that is the issue.[/QUOTE]

No, this is a different issue. Sometimes an order will come in and the credit card info wont be there or parts of it are missing like the cvv2.

This has been happening more and more since upgrading to 2.0.15, has this been resolved at all?

Thanks

The credit card info not showing continues to be an issue. We have at least 2 of these per day sometimes moreā€¦ We have to call our customers and then ask them for the their credit card again. This is SO not cool.

I know we canā€™t be the only ones that this is happening to. :confused:

We had this problem. CS-Cart support found no problem.

At the time we were using One Page Checkout.

Changed to multi-step, no problem since.

What seemed to happen is that when you chose the credit card payment type, CS-Cart would not wait for the fields to appear and just place the order.

as a csc user looking at upgrading to 2.0.15 this is concerning.

I am assuming these orders are ā€œfailingā€ which is why you are calling the customer to obtain the CC info? Is the customer at least getting the email informing of the failed order?

Hi Eric,

Itā€™s only an issue for the one page checkout. This problem is not a widespread problem at all. Yes an issue for me, but 99% donā€™t have an issue otherwise we would see lots of complaints on this forum.

I think the issue is with AJAX.

Version 2.1 may solve this issue,

CS-Cart is nice. I have a number of licences and am very happy with it.