Calendar Management for Travel/Rental Industry

Cs-cart is by far the most rich and “ripe” cart solution out there. I like the fact that you can tweak it to extremes.

Here is my take on the multivendor edition from a Travel industry perspective:

I’ve been looking into developing a Flat Rental website. I’ve been looking for months for a script where apartment/villa owners can enter their info on the back-end and manage their reservations. Now that the multivendor edition is out, I’m very excited about the possibility that may be I can add calendar availability functions. The “least worse” script out there with Caldendar management and some basic multivendor features is online-rent.com, very unstable with an ugly front end.

Here is the scenario I’m looking for:

• Have vendors enter enter their rental information with images, details, etc… (supported now with the multivendor edition) But most importantly, have them take full control of their calendar availabilities and their rates depending on the calendar (seasonal prices change)

If cs-cart develops this addon for the Travel/Rental industry that includes calendar availability management, I think they’ll open up thir product to a whole new market… especially with the multivendors edition out now…

and if there is a developer out there that can code this for me, I’m interested…

I agree with gugga7 this would be awesome option. As I would use this in my shop as well …

It there any news related to this request?

I need also a such module for a travel agency.

Why don’t you guys just email some coders and get some quotes. Many of them don’t read every single post on this forum. You can find several coders on this forum under the Partners section that will be able to help you out.

Because they don’t want to pay any money… Everyone wants free.

Any news about this Addon?

I am very interested in buy this feature!

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1300340432' post='106945']

Because they don't want to pay any money… Everyone wants free.

[/quote]

Very funny statement. Sale for your add-on not good doesn't mean that everyone want Free!

You must be more educated. I believe such add-on is uncommon and they aware about that.

[quote name='Siu Ling' timestamp='1308367062' post='115210']

Very funny statement. Sale for your add-on not good doesn't mean that everyone want Free!

You must be more educated. I believe such add-on is uncommon and they aware about that.

[/quote]

On the contrary. Siu Ling, you are new to the forum and if you would read through the past threads and/or continue to read on a daily basis, you will see that most of the CS Cart users are looking for a “hand out”. I am one of the ones who use to post all kinds of hints and suggestions but became weary of the ungratefulness (not everyone). This was when there were no “third party services” like there is now and especially with the exclusion of CS support staff in the forums like there is now.

You have to spend money to make money. I don't know much about that industry, but it sounds like a mod like this could attract a lot of new clients for you.