• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No shipping options are available Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jimcontext
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:03 PM #21

I had a similar problem, and found that after adding a destination ("Pennsylvania", since I needed to account for PA sales tax), then removing PA from the "USA" destination, this message appeared. After some digging, I found that you have to edit your Shipping method and add a "Cost Dependencies" rate for the new destination.

• kobiadato
  • Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:45 AM #22

Hi all i did everything in the above images and posts but in the checkout i still see the Estimate shipping cost and when i do that i see the: Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.
Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.

* I dont want that Estimate shipping cost to show

i* have the shipping set as cost dependences :
0 to 99=$100
99 to 200= 200 and so on. for USA and for Canada

* i disabled the shipping processors and they are not checked.

* i have 2 shipping methods, ups and usps and different pricing in the cost dependences.

what am i doing wrong. can someone look at it please. i can give you access to my test cart.
Thanks
Kobi Adato

Very soon
www.adultnbeyond.com

FaceBook

http://www.facebook....hp?id=584763149

• kobiadato
  • Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:26 AM #23

Any ideas anyone?
Kobi Adato

Very soon
www.adultnbeyond.com

FaceBook

http://www.facebook....hp?id=584763149

• Shawn S
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:52 AM #24

I was getting the same error message of no shipping options available for your destination. I had shipping processors disabled and a manual shipping method set up with a cost dependency. My destinations were set up and had no overlapping conflicts. Still, I got the error message and was about to go mad when I noticed a supplier list showing in the shipping method. I don't understand why this is there, but I decided to select the suppliers anyway, clicked update and boom...my shipping started working. If you're having this problem, check this setting.