Addon needed

Hey guys

I was wondering if there is an addon already available or if anyone would be interested in developing the below for me.

I want to be able to add notes for an order with date and time. I need to be able to modify them, delete them and search them. It is similar to Staff only notes functionality but with above requirements. Has to be on a different tab of order detail page, similar to “addons”, “Promotions” and “Communication” tab.

None exist that I know of but what you’re asking seems reasonable (though why would you want to delete them if they are timestamped - wouldn’t it be best to have the history even if the note is no longer valid or the content is overridden by a subsequent note?).

Guess the real question is “what’s it worth to you?”. Since others aren’t requesting, ability of a developer to develop a product that generates revenue is low. Hence the cost needs to be born by you.

Given that you provide ISP services, it seems like a “ticket system” like E-ticket or something is more in line with what you want. I would tie them together via the customer’s email address.

I think the “Comments and reviews” addon is what you are looking for.

You can enable it at the “Addons” tab of the order.

[quote name=‘webclue’]I think the “Comments and reviews” addon is what you are looking for.

You can enable it at the “Addons” tab of the order.[/QUOTE]

What does “Comments and reviews” has to do with ability to add staff notes in order details page (admin)?

[quote name=‘Darius’]What does “Comments and reviews” has to do with ability to add staff notes in order details page (admin)?[/QUOTE]

Try it and find out…

[ATTACH]1904[/ATTACH]

staff_notes.jpg

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]Try it and find out…

[ATTACH]1904[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Staff only notes is one note, not as explained below

[QUOTE]I want to be able to add notes for an order with date and time. I need to be able to modify them, delete them and search them. It is similar to Staff only notes functionality but with above requirements. Has to be on a different tab of order detail page[/QUOTE]

Comments and reviews is communication with buyer has nothing to do with topic.

Yes, and he would like the Staff tool but with time stamo and searchable… it is a good ide. I will like this addon too! Will spend some. Do you like collect the money, or i should do this?

I can ask my coder for that… if you like…

EDIT: I have send my coder an request now…

[quote name=‘Triplex’]I will like this addon too! Will spend some. Do you like collect the money, or i should do this?[/QUOTE]

I’ve already developed the Order Notes Addon for Rigona and it turned out very nice, it is compatible with 2.0.15. I’m fixing 2 minor requests for the Order Notes Addon right now but because I mis-quoted the costs of this Addon to Rigona I’m adding it to the club store as a fundraiser towards the Quote/Invoicing Addon. I will have the Order Notes Addon in the club store soon, Thanks - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I’ve already developed the Order Notes Addon for Rigona and it turned out very nice, it is compatible with 2.0.15. I’m fixing 2 minor requests for the Order Notes Addon right now but because I mis-quoted the costs of this Addon to Rigona I’m adding it to the club store as a fundraiser towards the Quote/Invoicing Addon. I will have the Order Notes Addon in the club store soon, Thanks - Sno

[/QUOTE]

snorocket> saved another day :slight_smile:

Great mod. However, I need this to show up on every order made by the customer. In osCommerce, I was able to add customer specific notes section (not visible to the customer of course) about the customer informing me of issues in the past, special shipping needs, watch this customer closely as he returns a lot of stuff, etc. just for that customer. I would like this to show on every order.

Is this possible?

I have get an offer $150 Dollar for it…