• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem with open orders Rate Topic   - - - - -

• getjoel
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:49 AM #1

I have a client www.tntgetfit.com...

These three orders didn't go through and no one was notified.

None used pay pal..( I just checked ) They each claim that when they entered the order it looked like it accepted. Normally if it fails or is accepted the client, tnt and my warehouse will get a copy/invoice of this.. when I go to view all of my orders and I click on INCOMPLETE orders I see these three orders listed as OPEN.. yet I received NO notification of the problem so had no way to know that the order was even placed... *if you go back you will see that an invoice for three 3 were never generated.. so the clients assume the order went through..they get NO invoice like an accepted or failed invoice..they get nothing and we get nothing..then time goes by..they get upset and contact me ... usually if it is failed I can pull it up b/c it was sent to me.. I have no way to know that an order was left OPEN until weeks later when I get a complaint. Viewing the incomplete orders I see that they each say..an error occurred contact merchant,,,
Sooo regardless I guess what I am asking is why do I not receive an invoice for OPEN issues like I do for failed? Money is never taken out of their account.. there is just nothing letting them or us know there is a problem then and there...

Please advise...

• getjoel
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:36 PM #2

Can I seriously ask what I'm doing wrong in here? I post questions and seem to just never get any answers..