Adding menu for tags, email to friend, reviews etc

Hi peeps,

would anybody be able to guide me in the right direction in getting a box at the bottom of my stores product listings and product page that looks like this?

i have looked at the default style and see no option to do this as at first i thought i may of missed something as i’ve seen CS-Cart powered shops have what i want to do.

Also is there any way to have aditional product photos also in the same box (like OpenCart operates)

any advice / info would be Greatly appreciate‎d :smiley:

The setting i think you are looking for to get the tabs is as follows:

In the admin panel:

Design → Appearance settings

then scrol down to: “Display product tabs as a list” and make sure that the box is not ticked.

There should be a second tab for extra Images when you edit a product.

Regards,

Aleks

I have over 130 mp3’s available… I’m wondering if there’s a way to have multiple mp3’s in one product item and enable the costumer to buy only one and only receive that one… without having to browse individual product pages. Like “product options” has for physical items.

[quote name=‘bjm@catholicism.org’]I have over 130 mp3’s available… I’m wondering if there’s a way to have multiple mp3’s in one product item and enable the costumer to buy only one and only receive that one… without having to browse individual product pages. Like “product options” has for physical items.[/QUOTE]

This can be done using the product configurator i think.

Install the “Product Configurator” addon".

Configure the configurator located at: Catalogue → Configurator

1. Create a Step, you can name it XXXXX MP3s or something.
  2. Create a Product Group, now edit it and add all your 130 MP3 products to it. Make sure the “display type” is set to checkbox.

3. Create a new product from where you want people to be able to select the PM3s from.

4. Make the product configrable under “Addons” tab in the product.

5. Under the new “Configuration” tab that appears after making the product configurable add the product group you created earlier in the configurator.

You now should have a product with a list of all your 130 PM3s where people can add as many tracks as they want by ticking the check boxes next to them.

If you want you can now set the individual MP3 products to hidden so that they don’t appear elsewhere in the store. When you add new tracks you just need to add them in the product configurator.

I did a quick test on this in my live store, you can see the screenshot attached.

I did not have any PM3s to use but you get the rough idea.

Regards,

Aleks

Capture.JPG

[quote name=‘AleksB’]The setting i think you are looking for to get the tabs is as follows:

In the admin panel:

Design → Appearance settings

then scrol down to: “Display product tabs as a list” and make sure that the box is not ticked.

There should be a second tab for extra Images when you edit a product.

Regards,

Aleks[/QUOTE]

Fantastic that did exactly what i wanted, many thanks Aleks for the help.

That’s only works in the new version…I use version 1.3.5-SP2

[quote name=‘bjm@catholicism.org’]That’s only works in the new version…I use version 1.3.5-SP2[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad. I know it is the same in 1.3.5 SP4 as i used to use this but did not realise that 1.3.5 SP2 did not have the “Product Configurator”.

Regards,

Aleks

Actually it does work in 1.3.5-SP2 But I can’t figure out what to put the price as, when I put the price as $0.00 the price doesn’t go up no matter how many you tick off…I tried $0.01 and that works but it’s tacky…Solution?

[quote name=‘bjm@catholicism.org’]Actually it does work in 1.3.5-SP2 But I can’t figure out what to put the price as, when I put the price as $0.00 the price doesn’t go up no matter how many you tick off…I tried $0.01 and that works but it’s tacky…Solution?[/QUOTE]

Im glad that it worked for you, but not sure how to solve the need for the cart to have $0.01 as a start price to work. Hopefully someone else with a bit more cs cart coding knowledge can help you.

Regards,

Aleks