Won't save varients

Hi there,

I have a product that has a select box with 50 selections. When I go to save, it won’t save just goes to a blank screen with the word database in the top left. I have tried to write a new one but as soon as I get to 15 varients it won;t save… is this a setting I have wrong? Have upgraded to 2.0.14

Cheers,

Alan

This is going to sound really tedious but have you tried adding the variants one at a time and then hitting “Save” between each addition? I had the same problem with version 2.0.12 and adding each variant individually worked for me.

[quote name=‘JerryRider’]This is going to sound really tedious but have you tried adding the variants one at a time and then hitting “Save” between each addition? I had the same problem with version 2.0.12 and adding each variant individually worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Hi Jerry,

I did that from number 11 but when I got to number 15 it wouldn’t save.

Alan

It’s actually 14… I just deleted 14, 13, 12 & 11… and put them in one at a time… when I put 11 back in and saved it worked… 12 save worked… 13 saved, worked… then when i go to save 14 it blank screens…

If this is a bug it’s a pretty bad one I would’ve thought…

Alan

i have this problem and it rear it’s ugly head after the upgrade fro 2.012 to 2.014) and have put it in the bug tracker. The problem i have is one of my options had 100 items. it cannot be altered in any way. i can not alter it’s name, list priority, varients …anything.

cscart is hopefully looking at it now

bug tracker http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1855

[quote name=‘ventman’]Hi Jerry,

I did that from number 11 but when I got to number 15 it wouldn’t save.

Alan[/QUOTE]

Yea, that sounds like a bug to me. It looks like mrfoameruk is trying to get it looked at as well. I’d post to his thread as well to confirm that the problem has been duplicated and it might get more/faster attention that way.

That’s really odd. I just added a product with 15 variants with images yesterday on 2.0.14 on a testing server with no problems - but it was a clean install, no upgrade.

Thanks guy’s at least I know there is a problem and it’s not me… I tried the other day on something else and had the same problem.

Tried to post to the above bug thread but it won’t let me… :frowning:

Cheers,

Alan