• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dynamic Tabs Rate Topic   - - - - -

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:41 PM #181

yep, I'll email the new updated addon out to everyone, it will have a few new features and more stability, we won't need any hidious hacks anymore, we only need $75 more to get this addon finished, donations from previous members would be appreciated, as previsouly mentioned we'll be including an additional bonus addon that you guys will love...making a long story short we pretty much had to pay from scratch again to get this addon working in 1.3.5sp1+ because the functionality of how tabs and images work was completely revamped in 1.3.5
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• MaryMae
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:51 AM #182

I have looked everywhere for the past couple days and cannot find the Product Tabs mod. Where in the world is it? Am I missing something here?

MaryMae

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:26 AM #183

It is under 3rd part services as a sticky. Here is the link:

http://forum.cs-cart...read.php?t=6596

Brandon

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1615 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:57 AM #184

do you have any live demo?

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:08 PM #185

I think Snorocket has some screen shots there that you can look at and if you go to his site that is in is signature then you might be able to see more. The mod doesn't change the look of a site, but allows you to add additional tabs like instructions or downloads, or whatever you want. It is a really great mod and is very easy to install.

Brandon

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1615 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:49 PM #186

I think Snorocket has some screen shots there that you can look at and if you go to his site that is in is signature then you might be able to see more. The mod doesn't change the look of a site, but allows you to add additional tabs like instructions or downloads, or whatever you want. It is a really great mod and is very easy to install.

Brandon

Thank you.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• MaryMae
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:09 AM #187

I signed up as a club member, but I still don't see a place where I can download the mod. Nor do I see anywhere that it explains if you can even download it or not. What does it take to get this mod?? Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

MaryMae

• mdekok3000
  • Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:25 AM #188

Snorocket will email you the mods after you make a donation for them.
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

• MaryMae
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:14 AM #189

I just installed the Product Tabs mod. The check boxes beside each tab in the admin (description, images, reviews, send to friend, etc) are not there. I cannot check a box to delete a product tab because there isn't any. I have re-uploaded the pages to the server 3 times and still no check boxes.

Also missing is the Select Global Tabs (Global Product Tabs (dimensions)) and the Apply as Links.

Help appreciated!

MaryMae

• mdekok3000
  • Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:25 AM #190

Don't know about the global part, but description, images, reviews, and send to friend are not "product tabs". Product tabs are those you make yourself.

If you don't want send to friend, disable the addon.
If you don't want description, i think just don't provide one.
If you don't want reviews, disable discussion in product update page.
If you don't want images, remove all additional images.
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:29 AM #191

Mary

I would make sure that you uploaded the files to the right directories. I use the lite_blue skin for my customer side and the basic skin for my admin side so I had to upload the default_blue files into my lite_blue folder instead of the default_blue folder. Besides that my installation of this mod went perfect with no problems so if this isn't what your problem is than I probably won't be any help.

One other thing I would suggest though is for you to post this in the Product Tabs thread in the 3rd Party Services category of this forum. The link is:

http://forum.cs-cart...read.php?t=6596

I hope this was some help though.

Brandon