How to remove "Click here for more details"

Hi all. Could you help me to remove “Click here for more details” from the checkout, cart items box? Kind regards

You can go to Admin/Content/languages and do a search for Click here for more details. You’ll come up with a language variable of text_click_here. Then clear the value.

Hi mate. Nice try but it still displayes a tiny button that I want to remove as well as text.

If you use Firebug, you can easily go to that page of the checkout as a customer and see which template contains the info for that little button. You should also be able to turn on Design mode to find out where it’s located, too.

Hope this helps!

My question is the opposite.

I want it to show global options in view cart ,always without having to click “Click here for more details” as it would make my site more user friendly.

Is there an easy way to just have all the options showing all the time?

TIA

I need this as well… any suggestions please???

cart_items.tpl

1 - Comment this line

Comment the following line by putting in the end

{$lang.text_click_here}

2 - Edit this code

find

{$smarty.capture.$name}

and remove "hidden" variable in the class tag

I have done this way.... it has worked for me.

[quote name=‘scase’]If you use Firebug, you can easily go to that page of the checkout as a customer and see which template contains the info for that little button. You should also be able to turn on Design mode to find out where it’s located, too.

Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

I use Firebug all the time for CSS changes. Love how it tells you which CSS file and line the element you are looking at is located.

However, I’d like to know more about this Design mode you mentioned. Although CSS changes are easy, if I want to change the actual code in the TPL, I never know which file to look in. I usually resort to a global search of the /skin/my_skin folder for a language variable or the like.

Can you tell me how in Firebug you can determine which TPL file the element you are looking is in? I looked but I just don’t see how to do that. If it’s possible that would be a huge time saver.

Thanks!