500 Internal server erro

Hi everyone,

sorry for all the questions, but i’ve noticed recently that my cart has got very slow, including the admin panel.

If I login to the admin panel I get the following error quite frequently.

[QUOTE]Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@domain.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log[/QUOTE]

The cart has been working fine for months. It seems as if the simple addition of some products has caused this.

EDIT: The webpage wont even load up now. www.tdomain.co.uk/eshop

I have no idea what is going on, but this is the 2nd time this has happened. Although this time it’s worse as my client has uploaded hundreds of products and It’s not as simple as doing a restore as he hasn’t backed up for 2 days.

Clean up your cache.

What cache do you mean?

Thanks

The template cache. Point your browser to www.domain.co.uk/admin.php?cc

Bob

that link doesn’t work?

Did you rename your admin.php file? Also,make sure you log into your admin area first.

Bob

Ok cool I got it.

The only trouble is there is no indication that anything has happened?.

thanks

You can check (and manually clear) the cache directories: /var/cache and /var/compiled. Everything in those directories is built dynamically by the cart so there is no issue in deleting anything from them.

Bob

It still seems broken. Although the eshop is now loading up, but quite slowly.

hmmm

p.s add /eshop to the end of the domain to see the eshop.

Anyway Mr. jbenitos I would like to advise no more to use Martfox support or the “LiveHelp” button. I hope you know, what I’m talking about. I decide this post to make here and NOT through PM.

Nope I have no idea.

If you have an issue then please message me in private in the future. It is most certainly not necessary to ‘air’ your opinions to the general public.

Thank you.