• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2.0.13 is here! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• nedd
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:52 PM #61

I don't know is any of you experienced this, but after upgrade from 2.0.12 to 2.0.13 most of the UK counties are disabled. After a warning from a UK customer, I have manually enabled them. So if you deal with a UK market, check it out.

• adodric
  • Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:10 AM #62

Very nice. Similar to the one I use on my site. I just don't use a subtotal because I run a lot of promotions and it tends to confuse people.

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:06 AM #63

buy together addon still doesnt work fine if you have discount on your store.
CS 4.3.9

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:48 PM #64

After Upgrading from 2.0.8 to 2.0.9-2.0.10-2.0.11-2.0.12 and now 2.0.13, all the SEO is not correct and it starts the new SEO

Some my Shipping methods are useless, It doesn't display to choose any more

Search Panel is disappeared

And this is the _ is thr prefix

* _rb_recurring_plans
* _rb_view_subscriptions
* _rb_subscription_events

How to deal with these errors?

• jobosales
  • Members
  • 3114 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:55 PM #65

Did you upgrade using the Upgrade Canter or did you upgrade manually?

_rb_recurring_plans, _rb_view_subscriptions and _rb_subscription_events are missing language variables. You can fix them by executing the following queries in the SQL tab in phpMyAdmin:
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_recurring_plans', 'Recurring plans');
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_view_subscriptions', 'View subscriptions');
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_subscription_events', 'Subscription events');

Bob
CS-Cart 2.0.14 (testing)

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:59 PM #66

I did in Upgrade center panel

First, I close the shop and then choose the basic skin
Then Upgrade step by step in the Upgrade center with successful result
And I turn back to the old skin with 2.0.8. Quick search panel is disappeared.
Choose other skins, Quick search panel is ok but SEO, Shipping with big problems

• jobosales
  • Members
  • 3114 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:12 PM #67

And I turn back to the old skin with 2.0.8. Quick search panel is disappeared.
Choose other skins, Quick search panel is ok but SEO, Shipping with big problems

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that after the upgrade you replaced the new skin with the skin from your 2.0.8 installation?

I posted the query for the missing language variable above. Unfortunately, you might be missing other language variables.

You received no errors in any of your upgrades? Did you resolve any changes you made after each upgrade?

Bob
CS-Cart 2.0.14 (testing)

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:04 PM #68

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that after the upgrade you replaced the new skin with the skin from your 2.0.8 installation?

I posted the query for the missing language variable above. Unfortunately, you might be missing other language variables.

You received no errors in any of your upgrades? Did you resolve any changes you made after each upgrade?

Bob

Thanks Bob.

Because I cannot com back to the skins I like and I don't want to basic skins so I have to choose the new one.
I just discover about the Shipping methods: If I put zero (0) as the free shipping, it cannot be displayed for the buyer.
Can they fix?

About the SEO
I have 2 languages. In the 2.0.8 I made the SEO in SEO name of addons tab but in the front page, it starts to create the SEo automatically

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:12 PM #69

Did you upgrade using the Upgrade Canter or did you upgrade manually?

_rb_recurring_plans, _rb_view_subscriptions and _rb_subscription_events are missing language variables. You can fix them by executing the following queries in the SQL tab in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_recurring_plans', 'Recurring plans');
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_view_subscriptions', 'View subscriptions');
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values (`lang_code`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('EN', 'rb_subscription_events', 'Subscription events');

Bob

Thanks Bob

I'll try it

I just check the Administration tab >>> Addons Tab and the 5 names of Addons is missing including Buy together, Price list, Data feeds, Google map and recurring billing

• jobosales
  • Members
  • 3114 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:32 PM #70

It sounds like your upgrade is a complete mess.

I am assuming you made a backup of your system before starting your upgrades. I would install this in a separate domain and reapply the upgrades - checking each before you go to the next (e.g., are the addons still there, is anything missing, etc).

The free shipping issue is being worked on:
http://forum.cs-cart...ew&vbug_id=1807

The fix above seems to work for some but not others. You can apply the patch and see if it works for you - if not, watch that bug report for further updates.

Are you saying that your previous hand-entered SEO names were overwritten after the upgrade? Did you happen to disable/reenable to SEO addon? I think it rebuilds the SEO names when you do this. If you have a backup of your database prior to the upgrades, we might be able to salvage the SEO from there.

Bob
CS-Cart 2.0.14 (testing)

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:36 PM #71

It sounds like your upgrade is a complete mess.

I am assuming you made a backup of your system before starting your upgrades. I would install this in a separate domain and reapply the upgrades - checking each before you go to the next (e.g., are the addons still there, is anything missing, etc).

The free shipping issue is being worked on:
http://forum.cs-cart...ew&vbug_id=1807

The fix above seems to work for some but not others. You can apply the patch and see if it works for you - if not, watch that bug report for further updates.

Are you saying that your previous hand-entered SEO names were overwritten after the upgrade? Did you happen to disable/reenable to SEO addon? I think it rebuilds the SEO names when you do this. If you have a backup of your database prior to the upgrades, we might be able to salvage the SEO from there.

Bob

Hi Bob,

About SEO, you're correct!
After upgrading, the SEO is automatically Disable. I have to activate it and the SEO work as new. But the old link for product and cat. still work.
I choose the "Use single URL for all languages"
So how to fix it?

• crazyshark20
  • Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:00 PM #72

Posted Image
thanks for all