• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Order placement improvements Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:13 AM #101

1. How do you know so quickly that an order has been placed? I didn't get any notification of this order....just happened to see it when I logged in.

2. How do you set up the "failed order" status notification email so that it gives a link to the order?

Thanks for your help.

• customfx
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:28 AM #102

Hi Kingley,

Have you checked:

go to Orders
go to Order Statuses
Edit say Open Status
Is the Notify orders department: ticked?

If yes, then:

go to Administration
go to Settings
go to Company
check the email addresses you have.

Hope this helps a bit.
v2.1.1

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11422 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:05 PM #103

I believe he was questioning how to get notification of the "incomplete" order, not one where there is a defined order status.

I believe he wants to know when one of these occur versus having to keep checking his orders 10 times a day.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:14 PM #104

Yes, tbirnseth is correct. How do I get notified of an incomplete order?

Also, how do I pass the customer a link to their cart so they can come back and try paying again, without having to enter their name and address information?

• customfx
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:12 PM #105

Well I should have read a bit closer then :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about this, the "Incomplete" status does not show in Order Statuses section. I would like it to be there so we can edit it as required.

I'll keep looking.
v2.1.1

• Hetha
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:11 PM #106

1. How do you know so quickly that an order has been placed? I didn't get any notification of this order....just happened to see it when I logged in.

2. How do you set up the "failed order" status notification email so that it gives a link to the order?

Thanks for your help.

1. We are logged in to admin all day (during opening hours) and monitor customer activity. We also check in at 2 hourly intervals in the evenings so we know if an incomplete order has been placed.

2. The failed email does not have a link but because we send out the failed email so quick most people just pick up the telephone and pay.

It would be very helpful though to have an incomplete order notification and also to be able to place a link to return to pay in order status emails.

If anyone does know how to do either of these things we would love to know

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11422 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:12 PM #107

It's simply another incomplete implementation. You might try contacting the helpdesk and asking them to complete the project.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• djuzapto
  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:12 AM #108

Dear,
We use a similar system of invoice since 4 years, with anoter field in DB.
Where can i change the first invoice number to continue with this system?

I ve add on cscart_order_docs when i have used this sytem for the first time my new invoice number (example 8459), but i do an error of -1. and then,I ve change the first (8459 -1) but i still have an error of invoice + 1.

Where can i change the number of incrementation, please?

• djuzapto
  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:16 AM #109

Where can i change the number of incrementation, please?

I would like to say the last number before incrementation because i have an error of normal invoice -1

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11422 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:30 PM #110

Go to Administration/Settings and change the filed 'Initial order ID value' to whatever value you want that is greater than the last order_id you have in your system.

• djuzapto
  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:33 PM #111

Dear,
I m looking for change the first invoice memo and not the first order id, please.

• djuzapto
  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:50 AM #112

Solution Found

1) Create the "restore.sql" file in the "var/database/backup" directory of your CS-Cart installation with the following content:

TRUNCATE cscart_order_docs;

2) Log in to your administration panel, open the "Administration" tab and click on the "Database" link.

3) Open the "Restore" tab, select the "restore.sql" file and click on the "Restore" button.

Note that this SQL query will remove all records from the "cscart_order_docs" table.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3309 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:20 PM #113

I really wish this order was extended further with functionality of invoice edit and send save button, also ability to attach result to order. Is this possible or its too complicated.

If I do a mistake in invoice and have to redo it again it takes very much time. I am sending products in bulk quantities, but have to write single item price in invoice so I do much of hand writting, need ability to save and make it available for clients.