• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Helpdesk Support is super slow! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tletourneau
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:10 PM #41

I have to rate the support as good. I've always had timely responses to inquiries and problem. If people want better response times perhaps CS should look at doing what other vendors do and offer priority support at a premium on a per incident and/or subscription basis. If the immediate response is that critical than pay for it. That would be inline with what software vendors such as MS and Symantec do for enterprise software. If one feels that CS needs that level of response than one shouldn't be surprised if they were to offer it at the same kind of premium that other software companies do for "mission critical" software and it's up to the end user to determine what "mission critical" is and whether the added cost of the incident/premium subscription is worth it to have support outside of the vendors normal business hours.
Thanks,
Tom
Version - 3.0.4
Hosting - RangeHosting.us

• Traveler
  • Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:29 AM #42

I have to rate the support as good. I've always had timely responses to inquiries and problem. If people want better response times perhaps CS should look at doing what other vendors do and offer priority support at a premium on a per incident and/or subscription basis. If the immediate response is that critical than pay for it. That would be inline with what software vendors such as MS and Symantec do for enterprise software. If one feels that CS needs that level of response than one shouldn't be surprised if they were to offer it at the same kind of premium that other software companies do for "mission critical" software and it's up to the end user to determine what "mission critical" is and whether the added cost of the incident/premium subscription is worth it to have support outside of the vendors normal business hours.

An interesting idea - of course on the flip side there are businesses out there such as web hosts that provide wonderful service 24/7/365 for no extra charge.

And when you consider that much of what we need help with is CS cart bugs or problems resulting from poor documentation then I do not agree with you.

Two wrongs do not make a right if some large corporations cannot provide fast service that does not apply to a tiny startup like CS cart that is trying to create a niche in the market for itself.

It costs very little except hard work to provide great service.

For questions about new modifications your thoughts are fair enough.

Version 4.9.2

• bruce
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:23 AM #43

Having this attitude towards CS people, you should definitely look for another cart and don't ever bother to come back.

That's too much fanatism, Noman.

He is being factual if you read all the previous threads. Is Cs-cart a kind of religion, where objective question is an offense?