New Website from Designbyklein - www.bootybeanbags.com

A local company here in charlotte called Big Noise contacted me to integrate there wonderful design into cs-cart. I had to modify some core files of cs-cart to show detail images on certain pages.

[url]BootyBeanbags.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Please feel free to post comments and questions.

Looks great, can barely tell that it’s CS-Cart under the hood.

Top notch design integration! The only CS-Cart giveaway is the “add to cart” notification box. Is that thing a bugger to skin?

You have a great looking site there. I really love how you can’t tell that it is CS-Cart at all and it doesn’t look anything like the typical ecommerce store.

You have a great design there.

The only thing that would have made it cooler is if when you pick a color the main image actually changes to match the color. I understand that it probably isn’t the sites fault as you probably only had so many images to work with, but still it would be cool.

Good Job!

Brandon

That is awesome!!!

Thanks for all your feedback!!

Just to clarify I am the one www.designbyklein.com who integrated the design into cs-cart. Big Noise is the company who gave me the design for their client.

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]Top notch design integration! The only CS-Cart giveaway is the “add to cart” notification box. Is that thing a bugger to skin?[/QUOTE]

it was never brought up to skin, But i’m sure i could have if they requested or had a design comp.

Thats just css and a few gifs. you could change that easily too.

Nice job.

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]Thats just css and a few gifs. you could change that easily too.

Nice job.[/QUOTE]

Ya i figured it wasn’t anything hard…

Great job on this site. I think it is the most original look and feel I have ever seen with a cs-cart based site.

Nice design.

The problem with these designs is if you are looking for one be prepared to pay out no less then 1,000 for a design like this. From what I have seen I have contacted a few people about designs and when I say I would like to keep it around $500.00 they almost cringe.

I do understand there is work involved but from me where I come from If I pay you 2,500. I am going to make you jump through large hoops and maybe even wash my car, paint my house.

But what I did find that you can go to a place like scriptlance.com and put in a bid for your project and get someone who knows what they are doing for a lot less then contacting a web designer directly.

Yes, the site is beautiful, and the girls have very long beautiful legs as well, great combination for product display! :wink:

[quote name=‘bossman’]A local company here in charlotte called Big Noise contacted me to integrate there wonderful design into cs-cart. I had to modify some core files of cs-cart to show detail images on certain pages.

[URL]BootyBeanbags.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Please feel free to post comments and questions.[/quote]

WELL DONE!!! One of the best CS-Cart designs I’ve ever seen!

Well done!

I would probably change red bg to some fabric you sell pattern

[url]BootyBeanbags.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Excellent design! I am jealous. :slight_smile: