• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Creativity - Show your Work - Other uses of CS-Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• follower1
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 05:36 AM #1

Please post your CS-Cart on this Forum if you want to share your work an creativity. I just purchased CS-Cart and I find it to be a great product, still learning it's features. Despite my very limited knowledge of PHP, I was able to install it and configure it using the template editor, etc. But, I have to admit, I am not creative. That is why I would like to see others people work ... I wonder if it can be used in a Auto Car Dealer business, I don't think people will us or buy via the Shopping Cart , but I like the simplicity of Adding Categories, Products, pictures, etc.

Would you share your Work?

F.

• Glosjammer
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:15 AM #2

www.mkivstore.com

• Glosjammer
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:17 AM #3

www.mkivstore.com

Posted Image

• Gregh
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:43 AM #4

We are still learning aswell nice site Lucifer
www.pcparts.net.au

• Glosjammer
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:04 PM #5

Cheers dude

• follower1
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:42 PM #6

I like what I see ... You guys are creative. I will give it a try. I have been looking for a "Car Dealer" Used Cars sales database out on the Web with no avail, the ones i have seen are either too expensive or not good at all. So I will venture on buying CS-Cart and customize it for the Car Sales industry. How can I remove the option that says: "Add to Shopping Cart" ...

Thanks guys, keep on posting your Sites ...

Victoria

• kroggy
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:31 PM #7

I will give it a try. I have been looking for a "Car Dealer" Used Cars sales database out on the Web with no avail, the ones i have seen are either too expensive or not good at all. Victoria

Hi,
an excellant Car Dealer script is from Curve2, it uses css and loads very fast as far as I can see.
If or when I get a client that wants one of the above installed I will use this it : www.curve2.com

Kind Regards.
Kroggy.
PS Really pleased with the cs-cart script, few problems at first but I have now loaded it for two clients sites...with the help of Vladimir and his crew :)
PPS. When the two sites go live I'll post the links