Your Creativity - Show your Work - Other uses of CS-Cart

Please post your CS-Cart on this Forum if you want to share your work an creativity. I just purchased CS-Cart and I find it to be a great product, still learning it’s features. Despite my very limited knowledge of PHP, I was able to install it and configure it using the template editor, etc. But, I have to admit, I am not creative. That is why I would like to see others people work … I wonder if it can be used in a Auto Car Dealer business, I don’t think people will us or buy via the Shopping Cart , but I like the simplicity of Adding Categories, Products, pictures, etc.

Would you share your Work?

F.

www.mkivstore.com

www.mkivstore.com

We are still learning aswell nice site Lucifer

www.pcparts.net.au

Cheers dude

I like what I see … You guys are creative. I will give it a try. I have been looking for a “Car Dealer” Used Cars sales database out on the Web with no avail, the ones i have seen are either too expensive or not good at all. So I will venture on buying CS-Cart and customize it for the Car Sales industry. How can I remove the option that says: “Add to Shopping Cart” …

Thanks guys, keep on posting your Sites …

Victoria

[quote name=‘follower1’] I will give it a try. I have been looking for a “Car Dealer” Used Cars sales database out on the Web with no avail, the ones i have seen are either too expensive or not good at all. Victoria[/quote]

Hi,

an excellant Car Dealer script is from Curve2, it uses css and loads very fast as far as I can see.

If or when I get a client that wants one of the above installed I will use this it : www.curve2.com

Kind Regards.

Kroggy.

PS Really pleased with the cs-cart script, few problems at first but I have now loaded it for two clients sites…with the help of Vladimir and his crew :slight_smile:

PPS. When the two sites go live I’ll post the links