Script that upgrades 134sp4 to the latest version

Is this working well for people and would it also work with an sp3 site or were there database changes between 3 and 4

hi

you should first update to 1.3.5-sp4

then you can update to 2.0.8 and then up to 2.0.12

we did this procedure recently (with a semi customized, multilanguage shop) and it worked very well… just pay attention to check every step, and backup often :slight_smile:

good work!

stefano

As krur correctly stated. I have done this many times and there are no shortcuts. My advice would be to upload a 2.0.8 version to a test directory and when you are satisfied that everything works, move it to your root deleting the 1.3.4 installation after backing it up. Backup your database before upgrading as well in case anything goes wrong.

Thanks for that - it means I can now have a plan.

I am working on a local install first to get it right.

I have not been around for a while so maybe you could let me know this …

To upgrade to 135sp4 from sp3 - do i do this from within the sp3 or ??

To then upgrade from 2.08 to 2.0.12 where do i do this from - from within or ??

[quote name=‘Page’]To upgrade to 135sp4 from sp3 - do i do this from within the sp3 or ??

To then upgrade from 2.08 to 2.0.12 where do i do this from - from within or ??[/QUOTE]

in your file area, under “upgrades”, you should have all the updates files… i guess you have to “climb” each step manually until 135sp4, then do the big jump to 2.0.8

s

The instructions are in the file for upgrading from 1.3.5 sp4 to 2.0.8

I’m offering upgrades from 1.3.5sp3 and sp4 to 2.0.12 for only $100, if you want to save yourself a headache contact me via PM - Sno

hello sno,

how long it takes for you to do it? i have orders everyday … it got to be done quickly. thanks!

[quote name=‘grabbags’]hello sno,

how long it takes for you to do it? i have orders everyday … it got to be done quickly. thanks![/QUOTE]

I can do it in 4-6 hrs, we can start at night when your less likely to recieve orders, let me know, Thanks - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I’m offering upgrades from 1.3.5sp3 and sp4 to 2.0.12 for only $100, if you want to save yourself a headache contact me via PM - Sno[/QUOTE]

In case others are wondering - it worked well for me.