Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

What did I do wrong if this message shows when I checkout (test)?

More than likely you don’t have your shipping methods set up with locations correctly. Make sure you have your locations set up and shipping methods assigned to them. If they are set up correctly then you will not see this message.

Regards,

Stephanie

Is this with or without localizations?

In either case:

1. Make sure your products have a weight assigned
  2. Make sure your locations do not overlap
  3. Make sure you have set shipping charges for each applicable location in shipping methods
  4. If you are using the Suppliers add-on. make sure you have the supplier specified on your products and locations.

If you are using Localizations, you also need to make sure you have assigned the localization to your shipping methods (and payment methods).

Bob

You guys are great. I had set up my home state as a location in order to charge sales tax. Didn’t realize I have to then set up shipping costs in that state separate from the US.

Fixed.

Next issue.

Somehow I am getting shipping charges that seem to double up.

on an product that should be charged 5.90 it charges 11.90 (Double)

On a product that should be 1.50 it charges 7.40 (1.50 plus 5.90)

Seems to be picking a cost from 2 charts, somehow.

This is not a problem in WI where I set up the sales tax. It only happens outside of WI.

Are you using the same shipping method for both WI and outside WI?

Can you post how you have the shipping charges defined for your outside WI location?

Bob

Yes, same method which is Manual with weight dependency. And USPS

I use PayPal to buy postage and print the label so I don’t have any other shipping settings for usps in cs cart. It’s all through PayPal. And Paypal seems to be getting the numbers ok but they are wrong outside of WI

Sorry, I don’t use Paypal. Maybe someone else can jump in.

Bob

jobosales, I don’t think the issue is PayPal related. I think it must be how I have shipping set up…locations or some other thing

To test, temporarily set up another payment method like Phone ordering.

What are the shipping charges defined for the location outside WI?

Bob

[QUOTE]What are the shipping charges defined for the location outside WI?[/QUOTE]

same…

mmmmmmmmmmm

There is no way to diagnose the problem without additional information.

If you’d like me to take a look, shoot me a PM with log-in credentials for the admin area.

Bob

Update

A shipment to Australia computes correctly with only one charge, not a 2nd one.

So it may be related to how I set up WI as a location for sales tax…and then had to assign shipping charges, too.

Except CA is wrong also.

So now I deleted WI as a location and added WI back into the usa location. Tried an order, same problem. That was not the answer.

[quote name=‘Len Backus’]Next issue.

Somehow I am getting shipping charges that seem to double up.

on an product that should be charged 5.90 it charges 11.90 (Double)

On a product that should be 1.50 it charges 7.40 (1.50 plus 5.90)

Seems to be picking a cost from 2 charts, somehow.

This is not a problem in WI where I set up the sales tax. It only happens outside of WI.[/QUOTE]

I’ve noticed something very similar. I have two products from different suppliers that I’ll drop ship. I setup specific shipping methods for each supplier, manual calculation. Each product has a freight shipping value set above zero, free shipping unchecked, and some weight value was assigned.

Step 1, add product A ($4 freight shipping), click estimate shipping it shows $4 shipping. Good so far

Step 2, add product B ($8 freight shipping), click estimate shipping, now the shipping costs for product A show $12 and product B is $12, then it totals shipping costs to $24 for shipping when in fact it should be only $12. This is definitely wrong and no matter what I do I can’t get it to work.

Also the only way I can get rid of that “no shipping options” error is to put in some fake rule into the “ship method->shipping charges” like weight more than 99999 add $1 for each location.

hello all,

when i am trying to checkout as guest it shows

"Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it."

with same add checkout for register user is working properly

anyone know why this error occurs

thanks in advance