Text area 2.08

Hi all,

I have upgraded to 2.08 and have a problem that I had when I went 135 whereby the text area I is too big and it push’s the text to the left too much. The fix I was told to do last time in 135 was in the product_options.tpl file.

Change

to

in this text.

{elseif $po.option_type == “I”} {Input}

{elseif $po.option_type == “T”} {Textarea}

You will probably need to change the CSS for the the bit in red in styles.base.css and styles.css.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]I think you will find that in /skins/YOURSKIN/customer/views/products/components/product_options.tpl:

{elseif $po.option_type == "I"} {*Input*}

{elseif $po.option_type == "T"} {*Textarea*}

You will probably need to change the CSS for the the bit in red in styles.base.css and styles.css.

Bob[/QUOTE]

The

quote doesn’t seem to be there Bob.

I want those text area’s on the form to be over to the right so the text is not bunched up.

Cheers,

Alan

In the new code, there is a div surrounding that entire block with different if statements that assign a CSS class. You would need to change the CSS.

But I am not sure we are talking about the same thing. Are you asking about the lines like “3m (10 feet) x 1.8 (6 foot) high $55 (excl sleeves) + $3 per letter / star / character”? Those appear to be in your product description, not the product options.

Bob

Temporary you can add a line to your style.base.css on the line 110:

.float-left

{

float:left;

[COLOR=Red]padding-right:20px;[/COLOR]

}

But there should be made more fixies in css files an maybe in the .tpl file in inside of the table.

If you mean the entire product description block is jammed up against the image, I think you are missing a some CSS in styles.css for the product-info class. You need to add this to your styles.css:

.product-info {
padding-left: 20px;
}

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]If you mean the entire product description block is jammed up against the image, I think you are missing a some CSS in styles.css for the product-info class. You need to add this to your styles.css:

.product-info {
padding-left: 20px;
}

Bob[/QUOTE]

Hi Bob,

I did that and it did move the text from image thank you… the thing I want to do is have the text boxs smaller so it doesn’ t sqeeze up the text… i use to have the text on one line.

What Team Do You Play For?:

Date Banner Required by? Not ASAP:

What Size Base 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m:

etc…etc… on one line and the text boxes to the right of this text were smaller… 100px i think. I found an old PM from Mike and the opening post was how I fixed it. Not sure with 2.08

Alan

I have not tried any of this but I think this is what you are after.

The following is the label for the form-field:

{if $po.description}
{include file="views/products/components/product_options_description.tpl" id=$po.option_id description=$po.description text="?" capture_link=true}
{/if}
[B][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/B]
{if $po.option_type == "S"} {*Selectbox*}

The following looks to be the relevant CSS.

In styles.base.css, look around line 1315 for the following:

.form-field label {
float: left;
clear: left;
text-align: left;
width: 160px;
padding-top: 1px;
margin-left: -170px;
}
.form-field div label {
width: auto;
float: none;

In styles.css, look around line 1207:

.form-field label {
font: normal 12px Tahoma;

You could create your own class based on the above and modified as needed, and then assign it to the bit in red above.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I am not sure I totally understand what you are explaining. In 1.3.5 sp4 I just changed a line in the file mentioned at the opening post. Can I PM you to get some assistance?

Regards,

Alan

Sure, shot me a PM with the URL and I will take a look.

Bob

Thanks to Bob I made this minor fix in .css file and it worked great…

Make the following changes in styles.base.css.

Around line 1398, look for Code:

.product-list-field label {

width: 110px !important;

margin-left: -120px;

float: left;

padding-top: 1px;

}

Change 110 to 255.

Around line 11, look for:

Code:

.input-textarea-long {

width: 90%