Zen Cart Migration

Hey,

Has anyone got any experience or knowledge of the easiest way to migrate a current Zen Cart website to CS Cart?

Thanks,

Andy.

[quote name=‘slater9000’]Hey,

Has anyone got any experience or knowledge of the easiest way to migrate a current Zen Cart website to CS Cart?

Thanks,

Andy.[/quote]

Products, design or both?

Just products/product pics.

[quote name=‘slater9000’]Just products/product pics.[/QUOTE]

Use csv will be easier for you.

I used www.shopping-cart-migration.com because CSV was a pain in the arse for me :slight_smile:

I would use them again as it was very easy to do. Did run into a problem but they sorted it all out for me.

@utilityempire thanks, ill look into that :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘slater9000’]@utilityempire thanks, ill look into that :)[/QUOTE]

No worries, I was very happy with them. I did have a problem with one of the servers timeing out but one email off to their support and they got it all sorted.

It was a lot easier than messing about with Easy Populate and CSV files :smiley:

I used Cart2Cart service for this, worked good for me.

I have used this service [url]http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts/52-zen-cart[/url] last week and everything look great and it’s pretty cheap!

I have tried to move my products via csv but i just messed up everything :frowning:

I have payed for assistance, just filled my store information and tech guys move all data really quick for me. Planning to use cart2cart in a future to upgrade to the latests versions.