New Themes of cscart!

Hope cscart add more themes @ new version of cscart self atleash 2-3 themes every 6 months. its very needed. thank you.

every 3 -6 months?

do you change your house every 3-6 months?

people (customers) should see the same page but with a different products all the time. so they can recognize your website by looking at it.

new themes yes but not to change your site every 3-6 months. my opinion tho.

[quote name=‘silverbestbuy’]every 3 -6 months?

do you change your house every 3-6 months?

people (customers) should see the same page but with a different products all the time. so they can recognize your website by looking at it.

new themes yes but not to change your site every 3-6 months. my opinion tho.[/QUOTE]

hi buddy, you should know generation of development future of themes.

“do you change your house every 3-6 months?”"

this not related with housing but this related with marketing. more nice looking, more customer. thats feel our business is very serious and help quality of product more increase over target…

“not to change your site every 3-6 months”

okay lets see with 1 theme - 6 months and you will use even you prefere another skin than new one? and you should wait 6 months again! thats why i write 2-3 for 6 months, so we can choice what theme we prefer to use.

thank you for comment,

hope help

[quote name=‘lovecscart’]hi buddy, you should know generation of development future of themes.

“do you change your house every 3-6 months?”"

this not related with housing but this related with marketing. more nice looking, more customer. thats feel our business is very serious and help quality of product more increase over target…

“not to change your site every 3-6 months”

okay lets see with 1 theme - 6 months and you will use even you prefere another skin than new one? and you should wait 6 months again! thats why i write 2-3 for 6 months, so we can choice what theme we prefer to use.

thank you for comment,

hope help[/QUOTE]

A slight change like Christmas - winter theme is OK, colors, but complete redesign is a chance to loose 15 - 20% of customers. Older folks get used to functionality and tool positions and they do not want to change a thing.

For example changes done in ebay last year still impacts usability speed for me. If I could I would abandon it for good.